Adams Full Go

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I am too. Yes he has been hurt a lot and not worth the package given up (at this point). But when he was on the field, especially in 2020 he was a force. As long as they use him right, attacking vs putting him back in coverage where he wasn't as good to start 2021

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how he's utilized. I still think his sack numbers in 2020 came at a great cost that actually weakened the overall defense in many instances.

Does Love go to a tradition nickel role? Does Adams play a sort of nickel linebacker? Do they go with a bandit? Does nothing really change except Adams takes Love's place?

I wish I had more confidence in scheming that would make him an asset. I'd really love to be wrong.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how he's utilized. I still think his sack numbers in 2020 came at a great cost that actually weakened the overall defense in many instances.

Does Love go to a tradition nickel role? Does Adams play a sort of nickel linebacker? Do they go with a bandit? Does nothing really change except Adams takes Love's place?

I wish I had more confidence in scheming that would make him an asset. I'd really love to be wrong.

They want to go more 3 safety looks, jamal gives them that option back

I also wouldn’t mind seeing less Coby

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
for practice this week!

Great news IMO
I hope third time's a charm here.

The extended 'reveal' of his return is just getting long in the tooth.

Take the frikken bubblewrap offf and get his ass on the field! If he breaks again, he breaks again -

But jeez - we don't need the 8 week re-introduction plan. Next we're gonna get flowcharts and graphs in a powerpoint, discussing the key points in his recovery program.

Suit up.

sutz

Reaction score
So you guys actually believe he will see the field and be exactly as before? I'm curious what planet are you Jamal worshipers from unless from New York?
Well, it sure looks like he'll be on the field in some capacity within the next 2-4 weeks. We'll see if he resembles his old self. Me? I don't do a lot of the "all or nothing" stuff that a lot of people seem to like to post. I certainly think he has skills and will help improve our overall defense. How all that works out is a bit of a mystery so far.

I think he'll be back in a couple of weeks and help out a lot, but you do you. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

hedgehawk

Reaction score
So you guys actually believe he will see the field and be exactly as before? I'm curious what planet are you Jamal worshipers from unless from New York?
Yes! He only knows one way to play. He’ll go for it. He may get injured. I don’t have any remorse with that trade. It’s too unpredictable with any player. They literally put their body on the line every play. Some don’t work out for whatever reasons, others get hurt, some work.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yes! He only knows one way to play. He’ll go for it. He may get injured. I don’t have any remorse with that trade. It’s too unpredictable with any player. They literally put their body on the line every play. Some don’t work out for whatever reasons, others get hurt, some work.
Whining about a trade 3 years later, people need the get tf over it. IT HAPPENED, it's done with. My god, STOP WHINING about the trade. At some point............

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

I don't think Pete and Shane's plan for Adams is to replace Love. Even before getting hurt Adam's strengths were not playing deep or one of the two high safety positions.

My guess is the plan for Adams is to be around the LOS, maybe even the WIL LB spot on the edge attacking the run game and blitzing.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think Pete and Shane's plan for Adams is to replace Love. Even before getting hurt Adam's strengths were not playing deep or one of the two high safety positions.

My guess is the plan for Adams is to be around the LOS, maybe even the WIL LB spot on the edge attacking the run game and blitzing.
I think you mean "Pete and Clint's plan" ;)