Aaron Rodgers has Covid.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":21nmaeo2 said:
VA49er":21nmaeo2 said:
LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!

Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

VA49er

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":2wpijg4h said:
Sports Hernia":2wpijg4h said:
VA49er":2wpijg4h said:

Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

It's because he, like so many others have made a choice. He doesn't want to hear anything that might make it sound like a bad choice.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
As soon as he referenced Rogan he lost all credibility and I love me a good Joe Rogan podcast every once in a while. He loves the limelight whatever that may be. I'm rather indifferent to this whole episode. Hope he plays and we kick his ass regardless

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":2sdm9xdx said:
Sports Hernia":2sdm9xdx said:
VA49er":2sdm9xdx said:

He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1onkfeq1 said:
MyrtleHawk":1onkfeq1 said:
Sports Hernia":1onkfeq1 said:
VA49er":1onkfeq1 said:

Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)

It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.

VA49er

Reaction score
Threedee":3rdg6z5j said:
Sports Hernia":3rdg6z5j said:
MyrtleHawk":3rdg6z5j said:
Sports Hernia":3rdg6z5j said:

It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.

It's because he's never had to put his life on the line to defend it.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2x8wctrf said:
MyrtleHawk":2x8wctrf said:

I still don't know anything about him, never heard of him before I saw the video. I don't let other people lead me, I'm pretty partial to thinking on my own after listening to both sides of arguments.

Your post didn't hurt my sensibilities, in fact I don't recall saying anything relating to "I don't like the way you post or what you post", just trying to gauge your thought process by sharing my opinion. Living in an echo chamber without listening or even entertaining any reasonable disagreeing views is a dangerous place to be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":366ze3r4 said:
Sports Hernia":366ze3r4 said:
MyrtleHawk":366ze3r4 said:
Sports Hernia":366ze3r4 said:

Oh boy, another “victim”. :roll:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VA49er":3qff17s0 said:
Threedee":3qff17s0 said:
Sports Hernia":3qff17s0 said:
MyrtleHawk":3qff17s0 said:

It's because he's never had to put his life on the line to defend it.
That’s funny coming from you. Let me guess, your military credentials are exactly the same as LivinginHawktown/Wa9’ers. I bet you inherited a construction/contracting business too?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":172ombua said:
Sports Hernia":172ombua said:
MyrtleHawk":172ombua said:

I still don't know anything about him, never heard of him before I saw the video. I don't let other people lead me, I'm pretty partial to thinking on my own after listening to both sides of arguments.

Your post didn't hurt my sensibilities, in fact I don't recall saying anything relating to "I don't like the way you post or what you post", just trying to gauge your thought process by sharing my opinion. Living in an echo chamber without listening or even entertaining any reasonable disagreeing views is a dangerous place to be.
Yes it is. You may want to get out of the echo chamber your pretending not to be in.
Again, have a nice day, really! :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Threedee":2ydtlron said:
Sports Hernia":2ydtlron said:
MyrtleHawk":2ydtlron said:
Sports Hernia":2ydtlron said:

It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

But hey make a world problem all about you.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":137wibqh said:
MyrtleHawk":137wibqh said:
Sports Hernia":137wibqh said:
MyrtleHawk":137wibqh said:

Yes it is. You may want to get out of the echo chamber your pretending not to be in.
Again, have a nice day, really! :2thumbs:

I'm just curious to know what echo chamber you think I'm pretending not to be in when I'm clearly suggesting against it? This isn't some comeback war or even a "gotcha" moment...

VA49er

Reaction score
chris98251":18t38abt said:
Threedee":18t38abt said:
Sports Hernia":18t38abt said:
MyrtleHawk":18t38abt said:

It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

You're only thinking like this because you're pro vax. What's next? What's to keep them from taking away you're right to choose on something you don't agree with?

The whole vax no vax is dividing this country.

Weren't you the one that said unvaxxed should have to pay for their own medical care? But you never mention fat asses that end in the hospital with health issues due to their personal choices. If insurance companies are allowed to discriminate against unvaxxed whats to stop them from things like people hurt speeding on the highway? No insurance for you, you were speeding, sorry.

You're all either missing the point or you're so scared you might be wrong you refuse to admit you have no idea what will happen because you got the shot. You hope it doesn't cause side effects but you don't know. I'll bet all those shipyard workers believed the government and the makers of asbestos at one time too.

It's okay to just say okay. You got vaxxed, great, you made a personal choice. I choose not to, and with what we know now about vaxxed still getting covid, being just as able to spread it and die from it even more so I don't want it.

I just spent 6 days with what I believe is covid, after the 14 days I will be getting an antibody test. No vax

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3772e4ps said:
Threedee":3772e4ps said:
Sports Hernia":3772e4ps said:
MyrtleHawk":3772e4ps said:

Oh boy, another “victim”. :roll:

Dealing with petty tyrants is not victimhood, unless you consider John Adams a victim.

Threedee

Reaction score
chris98251":23yw3r0a said:
Threedee":23yw3r0a said:
Sports Hernia":23yw3r0a said:
MyrtleHawk":23yw3r0a said:

Our reaction to COVID is far more dangerous than the illness itself. I'm guessing that the CCP was hoping for that when they began covering it up (or worse).

5thgen

Reaction score
I hope he plays Seattle. Why are all hoping he not play? Seattle is one and done even if they make the playoffs.

Latest posts