6’ 4” 228 LBS 25 YRS Drew Lock

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear God make it stop. Hoping Lock will be the QB so the team can lose more and get better picks. And being excited that Russ is gone. And excited for Drew Lock??? Wow :roll:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":h4wbw3sq said:
Dear God make it stop. Hoping Lock will be the QB so the team can lose more and get better picks. And being excited that Russ is gone. And excited for Drew Lock??? Wow :roll:
When Manning left the Colts they had a terrible next season...drafted Luck and problem was solved.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind them drafting a QB, but with picks 40 or 41, not #9. Just my opinion.
However, hoping your team loses? That's just crazy talk.

kf3339

Reaction score
We have massive holes all over this teams roster. I'm okay with Lock if we start rebuilding solid OL and DL lines this season. No QB is fixing this mess right now.

I just hope JS And PC don't screw it up. That's my true concern.

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2fs01n3e said:

Well damn. If you can't be positive, what hope do the rest of us have? lol

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3fbkoy5r said:
SoulfishHawk":3fbkoy5r said:
When Manning left the Colts they had a terrible next season...drafted Luck and problem was solved.

Yeah, I remember all the Super Bowls they won after sucking for Luck. :roll: :roll: :roll:

And all the Super Bowls we won without Wilson.

Smellyman

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jngznzp said:
I wouldn't mind them drafting a QB, but with picks 40 or 41, not #9. Just my opinion.

If Ridder or Corral drop that far than I agree.

Otherwise pass on all

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I'm sure I'm one of the MANY that are nervous AF about what this front office will do with these draft picks.

Smellyman

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2u6uytag said:
Cyrus12":2u6uytag said:
SoulfishHawk":2u6uytag said:

Yeah, I remember all the Super Bowls they won after sucking for Luck. :roll: :roll: :roll:

There are a lot of 'franchise' QBs who haven't won super bowls. A few 'non franchise' qbs have won them too.

It is still a team game.

you think Seattle gets that Super Bowl replacing Wilson for Luck?

Fade

Reaction score
Drew Lock is one of the worst backup QBs in the NFL.

[youtube]gFROC_mEOD8[/youtube]

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If Drew Lock were remotely a franchise QB he wouldn't be just another name tossed on the pile with picks and players for a real franchise QB. He's been in t he league for 3 years. He is what he is.

Seymour

Reaction score
I'd lay down money he is better than Krap right now....for damn certain! :snack:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Smellyman":1ncvz8l0 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ncvz8l0 said:

If Ridder or Corral drop that far than I agree.

Otherwise pass on all

This is the guy i talked myself into so we can maybe get him in Round 2 vs having to reach at 9

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Smellyman":hg9n8ch2 said:
GeekHawk":hg9n8ch2 said:
Cyrus12":hg9n8ch2 said:
SoulfishHawk":hg9n8ch2 said:

There are a lot of 'franchise' QBs who haven't won super bowls. A few 'non franchise' qbs have won them too.

It is still a team game.

you think Seattle gets that Super Bowl replacing Wilson for Luck?

Add LOB and Marshawn, it could happen.

What people aren't getting is that RW isn't why we won a SB.

Short term memories? Idk, it's like we never struggled or failed because we had RW. We won more than we should have but you need a lot more than just him to get to the big dance.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Fade":2vzf6363 said:

The best part of his game is the ball rarely hits the ground when he throws it

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1vr6qko7 said:
Fade":1vr6qko7 said:

The best part of his game is the ball rarely hits the ground when he throws it

I mean clearly the guy hasn't been very good, but you can play funny music with clips of ints for every QB in the league and it would look exactly the same

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
Jacob Eason is on the team, beside Lock. Maybe they can find someone in the draft or a back up QB from another team and have old fashion competition to see who wins out.

I would prefer that the Seahawks use their draft picks on building up the team, rather than blow them on a QB. If the Seahawks had a good offensive line, it will attract a QB for sure.

I'm hoping for two years of rebuilding and good draft selection to solve the needed personal changes, rather than doing dumb trades, or signing over priced veterans.

hawks85

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1s53dif8 said:
It could be possible that Seattle really likes this guy.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/100 ... ade-rumors

At 6’ 4” and 230, he has the physical tools to quickly pass from the pocket, something that Wilson, doesn’t like to do.

Many have said the Broncos offense line isn’t that much better than the Seahawks last year.

I believe the Broncos has 6 less sacks than the Seahawks.

It could be entirely possible Lock played in a system that did not play to his strengths as much as Wilson will argue the Seahawks don’t play to Wilson’s desires.

Watching film for a decade on Wilson, Wilson has his deficiencies as well.

Lock, at least has potential to be something that Seattle can work with.

I believe Lock’s ceiling as a “pure pocket passer” is greater than Wilson’s.

Not to ruffle feathers but by “Pure Pocket Passer” I mean, Lock isn’t opposed to throwing short quick timing passes over the middle and playing to how the defense is setup.

Of course this is pure speculation and being a Seahawks fan just hoping Seattle can operate well with Lock but I think it will allow us all to see if Carroll and his offensive coordinators can play a “dink and dunk” scheme to switch things up.

How many times have we watched defenses play 2 deep zones on Seattle to take away Metcalf on deep routes.

I’m still a firm believer that DK can progressively refine his short area routes and became a complete imposing and dominating receiver if Seattle has a QB that can also make timing short quick passes.

I know many here are up and arms and upset Wilson is no longer in Seattle but I’m excited because I don’t want to keep doing the same things over and over and hoping for success.

Change is needed to grow sometimes.

But to each their own.

Ruffle any feathers? Go on brother just speak on it. I agree with you but I'm vocal on this and I don't give a crap who I offend. Wilson is OVERRATED. Wilson is the anti christ when it comes to a pure pocket passer. The reason why that dude runs around so much isn't because of the O-line, it's because he's to god damn short to see over the line, he can't see shit. Wilson is a backyard QB with a pretty rainbow pass and that's it.