49ers vs Packers

Stud

Reaction score
Both #1 seeds go down in the same day!!!

Stud

Reaction score
Somos doces":h2qvinf0 said:
What a game! (Both games, really.) SF didn't play a great game, but they clawed it out every time they needed to. Gotta love that effort.

49ers D is legit. 5 sacks last week, 5 more today and help Dak and Aaron to 27 combined points. Jimmy G is a moron but we won.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I’m apparently in the minority but I’m pissed the niners are going to the NFCCG. They have JG and we have RW.

Stud

Reaction score
NJlargent":2imq1t7k said:
I’m apparently in the minority but I’m pissed the niners are going to the NFCCG. They have JG and we have RW.

You're not alone. As a 49ers fan I have no f-----g clue how we're in the NFCCG with this idiot. Jimmy G has 6, yes 6 picks and only 2 TD's last the 4 games. It's anamoly.

Marvin49

Reaction score
So….I’d like to give you a complex breakdown how the 49ers just won that game, but I’d fail miserably.

No doubt, 49ers D was simply insane. Ryan’s is probably not going to be their DC for long.

…but other than that….I’m stunned.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Wait, so the 49ers went to the NFCCG WITHOUT a franchise QB?!? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! HOW?! I thought you had to have an AMAZING QB to get this far into the playoffs...Look at Rodgers and Wilson and others, how come they didn't make it?! Oh, it's a team sport and only one person can't make a difference? SHOCKER!!!

This is why I advocate trading Wilson. It might take a franchise QB to make it deep in the playoffs, or it might not. How many times have we made it deep in the playoffs with Wilson the last 5 years? I'll wait for that answer and the excuses why we haven't made it with him

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Watching the games today makes me feel pretty great about the Seahawks.

Bad year, but god, that was some awful football. The types of coaches Seattle fans pine for really showed their asses today in the NFC game.

The gulf between Seattle as they stand and those teams is, like, barely a trickle.

94Smith

Reaction score
Injury report is going to be interesting after this one. Deebo, kittle , Williams , dj Jones , Johnson all
Banged up and limping around

9er4life

Reaction score
94Smith":3nijlbpe said:
Injury report is going to be interesting after this one. Deebo, kittle , Williams , dj Jones , Johnson all

Hoping its not serious

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
94Smith":qkqmpu9r said:

They did their job, knocking the precious pretentious Packers and their dynasty dreams out of the playoffs.

And yes I've been drinking tonight, mostly celebrating the Bengals win and giving the middle finger to all the dynasty teams regarding that win with them being the underdogs and all, but their energy reminds me of the last time I saw a rookie quarterback going all the way to the superbowl and winning it. So sue me

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2y31ro8r said:

Bad year, but god, that was some awful football. The types of coaches Seattle fans pine for really showed their asses today in the NFC game.

The gulf between Seattle as they stand and those teams is, like, barely a trickle.

What was bad about 9er-Pack game? Was is because Niners kept running the ball? I mean, those are the type of games you like, right?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":17aci1oj said:
94Smith":17aci1oj said:

They did their job, knocking the precious pretentious Packers and their dynasty dreams out of the playoffs.
Agreed. This is their sb win.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2n3esm25 said:

If Wilson was in this game he would of froze solid...

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Cyrus12":3vqxkjc1 said:
Maelstrom787":3vqxkjc1 said:

Only of they played 2 high safety the entire game. I wasn't sober at all during this game so don't hate me if they did that and I didn't notice

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
9ers balled out. What a game! I'm happy to see the NFCW in this position and representing!

F the Pack. Go 9ers!

James in PA

Reaction score
I hate that the Niners are in the NFCCG, but they certainly have my respect. Yes, we usually beat them, but as a Seahawks fan, I wanna know: HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THE RAMS *AND* BEAT THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU?!?!

Just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They're in the NFCCG now, which will increase the pressure to keep JimmyG. Which, if they do, makes it less likely they can keep other pieces.

It makes them a team more likely to be beat, by people who are us and who aren't, next year.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1a1go0y4 said:
Maelstrom787":1a1go0y4 said:

The niners hung around and found a way to win. I don’t feel so good. I’m sure we would have come out flat and predictable.