Wildcard picture for next week

Mizak

Reaction score
Seahawks vs Texans = automatic win for Hawks cuz Texans suck.

Cowboys vs WFT. Even though WFT are on a 4 game winning streak, I don’t think they survive Cowboys with Refs help.

49ers vs Bengals. Toss up but I think Bengals win.

Falcons vs Panthers. Rooting for Falcons to win cuz Panthers have a very good defense, especially Top 3 in pass defense.

Eagles, BYE week.

Saints vs Jets. I think Jets win.

Bears vs Packers. LOL, Bears in Primetime = losing.

Giants vs Chargers. LA wins.

So basically,
Seahawks 5-8
WFT 6-7
49ers 6-7
Eagles 6-7
Falcons 6-7
Panthers 5-8
Saints 5-8
Bears 4-9
Giants 4-9

We should root against all those teams except for Falcons vs Panthers, cuz some people on here would want either a Falcon or Panther win.

EDIT: forgot about Vikings who are 5-7 and playing against Stealers for TNF. Root for Stealers(BLEH). If Vikes lose, 5-8.

DOUBLE EDIT to fix Giants and Bears record if they both lose next week.

W

Welshers

Saying the Jets beat the Saints mgiht be pushing it. But yeah, Seattle is actually alive. They can claw to a game back if they win next week. The main issue is all the tiebreakers they have lost. They will need either WFT or the Vikings to tank because they lost both those tiebreakers. Desperately need New Orleans to go on a bad run and then you have a chance. Yes, a chance. And can only drop 1 the rest of the way for it to be in any way conceivable. But it is a possibility

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Welshers":3ksicnvc said:
Saying the Jets beat the Saints mgiht be pushing it. But yeah, Seattle is actually alive. They can claw to a game back if they win next week. The main issue is all the tiebreakers they have lost. They will need either WFT or the Vikings to tank because they lost both those tiebreakers. Desperately need New Orleans to go on a bad run and then you have a chance. Yes, a chance. And can only drop 1 the rest of the way for it to be in any way conceivable. But it is a possibility

Saints are on a 5 game losing streak thats why I said the Jets might win.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Mizak":25oudle8 said:

Cool story.

You realize they beat a team we lost to right?

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3i82x0ry said:
Mizak":3i82x0ry said:

Cool story.

Cool story.

You realize they are not a Division Rival right?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Automatic win?

No such thing, especially this season.

I hope you’re right, I spent a bunch of lunch money for front row seats behind the Seahawks bench.

But yea, I would not claim automatic win.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Mizak":37fw5qau said:
Hockey Guy":37fw5qau said:
Mizak":37fw5qau said:

Cool story.

Cool story.

You realize they are not a Division Rival right?

Cool story.

Ruminator

Reaction score
This was a win, and I just about crapped when I heard the the now-rare sound of fireworks booming the next neighborhood over, but considering the Seahawks' impressive feat of occupying the bottom spot in the NFC West after trading away their 2022 first round pick for Adams who was surely going to catapult our defense to an otherworldly level, my reaction is a Vitamix concoction consisting of a little bit of of "yay" and a lot of "whatever." Much of the first half was pretty ugly, and our OL didn't seem to realize there exists a QB to protect until someone apparently reminded them during halftime.

We're not beating the Cards nor the Rams. If, somehow, we did, that would be a hell of a story.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
LMAO "automatic win" for the 'Hawks. Have you watched any of the games this year? Good grief.

LTH

Reaction score
Mizak":1sytjo0v said:

Cowboys vs WFT. Even though WFT are on a 4 game winning streak, I don’t think they survive Cowboys with Refs help.

49ers vs Bengals. Toss up but I think Bengals win.

Falcons vs Panthers. Rooting for Falcons to win cuz Panthers have a very good defense, especially Top 3 in pass defense.

Eagles, BYE week.

Saints vs Jets. I think Jets win.

Bears vs Packers. LOL, Bears in Primetime = losing.

Giants vs Chargers. LA wins.

So basically,
Seahawks 5-8
WFT 6-7
49ers 6-7
Eagles 6-7
Falcons 6-7
Panthers 5-8
Saints 5-8
Bears 4-9
Giants 4-9

We should root against all those teams except for Falcons vs Panthers, cuz some people on here would want either a Falcon or Panther win.

EDIT: forgot about Vikings who are 5-7 and playing against Stealers for TNF. Root for Stealers(BLEH). If Vikes lose, 5-8.

DOUBLE EDIT to fix Giants and Bears record if they both lose next week.

There is no such thing as a automatic win in the NFL... just sayin man..

LTH

seabowl

Reaction score
They have almost no shot at the playoffs as the Hawks are 2-6 in the NFC. If they by some miracle tied for the seventh wild card spot it will likely come down to conference record which again they suck.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Interesting, but unlikely as heck. The teams we're likely to be competing with for a wild card are the Vikings, Saints and WFT, so we lose all those tie breakers. And yes, our conference record is poor, so we'll lose other tie breakers through that path. If we win out and go 9-8 we might avoid a tiebreaker, but I don't see this team winning 6 in a row.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
There's no such thing as an automatic win with this Seahawks team this year. Though I appreciate the renewed vigor since the team beat the 9ers, lets just not get too carried away.

getnasty

Reaction score
Problem the Hawks run into outside of only having 4 wins is they have losses to the Viks, Saints, WFT all who they arecompeting agaisnt and will lose the tiebreaker. I would think they need to go undefeated to get in but maybe a chance at 8-9.