49ers vs Packers

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They're in the NFCCG now, which will increase the pressure to keep JimmyG. Which, if they do, makes it less likely they can keep other pieces.

It makes them a team more likely to be beat, by people who are us and who aren't, next year.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Mizak":2nrqzx7m said:
Maelstrom787":2nrqzx7m said:
Watching the games today makes me feel pretty great about the Seahawks.

Bad year, but god, that was some awful football. The types of coaches Seattle fans pine for really showed their asses today in the NFC game.

The gulf between Seattle as they stand and those teams is, like, barely a trickle.

What was bad about 9er-Pack game? Was is because Niners kept running the ball? I mean, those are the type of games you like, right?

C'mon. It was a bad game, marked by bad quarterback play for the majority of the game, and overall offensive ineptitude on both sides. Not to mention some god awful special teams by Green Bay. Fundamentally unsound football.

You're... really weirdly offended by good rushing attacks. After the absolute tear the running attack went on to end the season, it's also coming off as a real cold take on your part, too. ;)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1ec09hit said:
Maelstrom787":1ec09hit said:

Bad year, but god, that was some awful football. The types of coaches Seattle fans pine for really showed their asses today in the NFC game.

The gulf between Seattle as they stand and those teams is, like, barely a trickle.
If Wilson was in this game he would of froze solid...

Yeah, probably. Just like Minnesota.

Stud

Reaction score
Marvin49":17ul2tg8 said:
So….I’d like to give you a complex breakdown how the 49ers just won that game, but I’d fail miserably.

No doubt, 49ers D was simply insane. Ryan’s is probably not going to be their DC for long.

…but other than that….I’m stunned.

Can you believe our special teams of all things won us the game? I cant believe there's actually a ST worst than the 49ers and we witnessed it tonight.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1485103658782150656[/tweet]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":24nyd3em said:
Mizak":24nyd3em said:
Maelstrom787":24nyd3em said:

What was bad about 9er-Pack game? Was is because Niners kept running the ball? I mean, those are the type of games you like, right?

C'mon. It was a bad game, marked by bad quarterback play for the majority of the game, and overall offensive ineptitude on both sides. Not to mention some god awful special teams by Green Bay. Fundamentally unsound football.

You're... really weirdly offended by good rushing attacks. After the absolute tear the running attack went on to end the season, it's also coming off as a real cold take on your part, too. ;)
Yeah the team that won didn’t score an offensive TD.
Niners are wounded pray.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3a9lz2dn said:
They're in the NFCCG now, which will increase the pressure to keep JimmyG. Which, if they do, makes it less likely they can keep other pieces.

It makes them a team more likely to be beat, by people who are us and who aren't, next year.

Jimmy G didn't win this game. Your D and ST did. I don't see Jimmy hanging around much longer. Nor does anyone else.

Good luck in the NFCC, and hopefully SB!!!

Stud

Reaction score
James in PA":9ta5siar said:
I hate that the Niners are in the NFCCG, but they certainly have my respect. Yes, we usually beat them, but as a Seahawks fan, I wanna know: HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THE RAMS *AND* BEAT THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU?!?!

Just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49ers last 3 opponents: Rams, Cowboys, Packers, all road wins. Incredible.

9er4life

Reaction score
Stud":3rbpf271 said:
James in PA":3rbpf271 said:
I hate that the Niners are in the NFCCG, but they certainly have my respect. Yes, we usually beat them, but as a Seahawks fan, I wanna know: HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THE RAMS *AND* BEAT THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU?!?!

Just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49ers last 3 opponents: Rams, Cowboys, Packers, all road wins. Incredible.

9ers playing with house money

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":e2s7pl3z said:
Wait, so the 49ers went to the NFCCG WITHOUT a franchise QB?!? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! HOW?! I thought you had to have an AMAZING QB to get this far into the playoffs...Look at Rodgers and Wilson and others, how come they didn't make it?! Oh, it's a team sport and only one person can't make a difference? SHOCKER!!!

This is why I advocate trading Wilson. It might take a franchise QB to make it deep in the playoffs, or it might not. How many times have we made it deep in the playoffs with Wilson the last 5 years? I'll wait for that answer and the excuses why we haven't made it with him

Question, do you think that trading Wilson will turn this team in to the best team in the NFL aside from the QB position? Because that is what the Niners are. It's rare to be able to build a team that good and make it deep into the playoffs without a great QB. Just because Jimmy G made the NFCC game, doesn't change the fact that having an elite QB is the safest way to build a SB contender.

Stud

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":43ckhbwo said:
Maelstrom787":43ckhbwo said:
Mizak":43ckhbwo said:
Maelstrom787":43ckhbwo said:

Niners are wounded pray.

Meh, the Patriots beat the Steelers in the 2001 AFC Championship game by scoring just 10 points and another 14 from a pick six and special teams. They won the super bowl. This is playoff football.

Fun fact, the 49ers have won more playoff games in the last 3 years than the Hawks have since 2015. They also have been to more NFC championship games and super bowls in that span. Must suck to be irrelevant.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stud":5mddkln9 said:
Sports Hernia":5mddkln9 said:
Maelstrom787":5mddkln9 said:
Mizak":5mddkln9 said:

Niners are wounded pray.

Meh, the Patriots beat the Steelers in the 2001 AFC Championship game by scoring just 10 points and another 14 from a pick six and special teams. They won the super bowl. This is playoff football.

Fun fact, the 49ers have won more playoff games in the last 3 years than the Hawks have since 2015. They also have been to more NFC championship games and super bowls in that span. Must suck to be irrelevant.
Must suck to lose TWICE to an irreverent Seattle team this season.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Guess we won't be hearing from Arlos for at least another week. :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1dlwoegj said:
Are the niner receivers on the take?? ******* horrible hands..
Some people haven't tried to catch footballs in 10-degree weather, and it shows. If you're not used to it, it's like trying to catch a damn rock with half-numb fingers, as well.

94Smith

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":29jfby1p said:
Stud":29jfby1p said:
Sports Hernia":29jfby1p said:
Maelstrom787":29jfby1p said:

Niners are wounded pray.

Must suck to lose TWICE to an irreverent Seattle team this season.

Could care less at this point. Seahawks aren’t irrelevant either, their DVOA ranks higher than a lot of the playoff teams this year. Just handcuffed by Wilson’s injury this year

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
94Smith":3hgoncf8 said:
Could care less at this point. Seahawks aren’t irrelevant either, their DVOA ranks higher than a lot of the playoff teams this year. Just handcuffed by Wilson’s injury this year
*Couldn't, care less.