4-12 prediction

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
That was an entertaining read. Thanks for posting it. Funny reading about Wags having fun with the writer.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Good stuff.

Wagner, fellow linebacker K.J. Wright and defensive coordinator Ken Norton all spent time with me after a very lengthy camp practice. Wright good-naturedly approached me with a handshake and salutation — "You're the 4-12 guy" — before sharing reasons why Seattle was on the road back after missing the playoffs in 2017 for the first time in six years: The defense had been injected with youth, Chris Carson was going to reignite the run game, and a hunger that had perhaps dissipated over the years was back with a vengeance — reminding all of them of a young 2012 team that nearly reached the NFC title game.

That brings us to Wednesday.

My phone rang.

It was Wagner.

Oh, Lord.

"Happy New Year, Nate. I tried to tell you, man," laughed the perennial all-pro (and, for my money, the best sideline-to-sideline 'backer in the league right now).

"I wanted to chop it up."

If it's possible to "hear" a man beaming from ear to ear, then Wagner was coming through loud and clear.

Make no mistake, he was not gloating. But it certainly gave Wagner satisfaction to reflect on such a remarkable season.

Wagner continued ...

"We've had so many different starts — we've started 4-0, we've started 0-2, we've started 1-4 — the start didn't necessarily mean much to us. That's the message we were trying to send to the young guys," Wagner said, relaying that he, Wright, Baldwin and Wilson, respected vets from the Super Bowl years, had urged their younger mates to stay the course.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pete Pissquick Prisco could learn a thing from this guy. Take your ego out of your writing when you’re wrong.

Seahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1zxpmc3x said:
Pete Pissquick Prisco could learn a thing from this guy. Take your ego out of your writing when you’re wrong.
Pete is only about getting clicks. No ego, no substance, not right, not wrong... just click bait commentary. See contrarian.

chris98251

Reaction score
This also shows that the players mark this stuff and don't forget where it comes from.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
chris98251":18w1hqw1 said:
This also shows that the players mark this stuff and don't forget where it comes from.
This is why I love negative press. Our guys play so much better with a chip and being perceived underdogs.

OP
OP
acer1240

acer1240

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3r9ogv3v said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1081645177058451456[/tweet]

If that don't pump you up, nothing will.

Go Hawks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Future coach, motivational speaker, and Super Bowl champion.

Give this geezer (me) pads, I’m ready to go in Kam! 8)