2009 Green Jersey Uniform

sc85sis

Reaction score
It looks better against the college navy than the blue of the uniforms worn then. Make the numbers college navy and wear it with the current pants and it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Generally though, it's just too over-the-top bright. It makes the players look like they're wearing a highlighter.

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
I snagged an official green Kerney jersey when they first came out.

I always wanted to see the Hawks in the green vs. the Bears in their orange....watch every TV on the planet explode

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Seahawks pro shop was running a clearance. Got an official game day customized one delivered for $129.00 about a year or so ago

lukerguy

Reaction score
I was at that game. Flew in from Canada. It was brutal.

keith da hawk

Reaction score
I think it's cool as far as fan apparel goes, but wearing them on the field was horrendous. Seeing 11 of those jerseys all bunched up on the field was obnoxious and came pretty close to breaking my TV. That said I have one (#23 Trufant)

Steve2222

Reaction score
Off topic but I want to see Seattle wear the wolf grey tops with blue pants next year.

dunceface

Reaction score
Steve2222":3csmd0hq said:
Off topic but I want to see Seattle wear the wolf grey tops with blue pants next year.

I like this idea except I won't be able to say "ALL GRAY ALL DAY"

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MadSweeney":1q7gvbqb said:
WORST UNIFORM IN ANY SPORT IN ANY ERA EVER!!!!

I'll raise you the Tampa Bay Creamsicle uniforms.

The lime greens came about because it was the Mora years, and the Seahawks experimented with a few things they're not very proud of and would rather forget.