1st Round #20 Pick WR Ohio State, Jaxon Smith-Njigba

KamBam31

Reaction score
I stated in another post that JSN is going to give Waldron a chess piece similiar to Kupp. Not elite top end speed but quicker than any other reciever in the draft with superior intelligence on how to play the position. Not sure everyone understands who we just drafted, but I am totally stoked for this pick.
JSN is a modern day version of Steve Largent.

12forlife

Reaction score
With his superior route running, he often finds openings in defensive lapses, I see him being our version of Deebo?

KamBam31

Reaction score
Funny-I swear I thought it was an Angry Doug/Largent hybrid popped in my head watching the film.
I will take that player combination any day!
JSN’s route running and always getting open, plus catching everything thrown within reach reminds me of Steve Largent.
Playing the game angry and with a chip on your shoulder like ADB did is even better.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
We have the deep routes, jump balls and deep crossers covered with DK and Tyler. I am hoping for a Bobby Engram. Remember him. 3rd and 2 Engram quick slant first down; 3rd and 5 Engram quick slant first down; 3rd and 7 Engram quick slant first down. If that seems repetitive, it is because it was. Sustaining drives is huge and first downs makes that happen. I also see a lot of ADB and Largent in him as was stated for sure.

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
Jaxon reminds of Golden Tate, explosive, and has the juke moves. He might make a good punt returner?!?!

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Dude can break some ankles, damn. Shifty and fluid is a deadly combo. I think we're going to hear "FIRST DOWN SEAHAWKS!" alot next season because of JSN.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He does remind me of Golden Tate a little, just how he moves and his build.

But Tate was a shit route runner early on, and JSN is incredible at getting open.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I will take that player combination any day!
JSN’s route running and always getting open, plus catching everything thrown within reach reminds me of Steve Largent.
Playing the game angry and with a chip on your shoulder like ADB did is even better.
Honestly this was the pick that puzzled me . Not in an angry way but I was thinking there were a lot of linebackers available that could be a great addition.
Once again it shows I don't know shit about football.
I also must admit that I didn't watch any highlights of the man . If he's what all are saying ...m HELL YEAH!!
Either way, I'm a uh jac .. smith-na...

JSN fan . He's a Hawk now and he's gonna kick some ace.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He does remind me of Golden Tate a little, just how he moves and his build.

But Tate was a shit route runner early on, and JSN is incredible at getting open.
Yeah , Tate got real good about half way through his second season . IIRC

Latest posts