124 out of 124

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
That’s the number of games Russell Wilson will have started consecutively over the last 7 years on Sunday.

That’s crazy to me because...

1) He’s been sacked (not including hits) 330 times in those 124 games.

2) He’s also ran the ball 703 times, 4,007 Yards

Yet to miss a single game despite possibly having one of the toughest workloads year in and year out.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Shhhhh............Some folks 'round these parts still think he's just a robotic walking cliche.

You know that old saying, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"?

That will be this board, once Russ either retires or moves on to another team and we're stuck with a revolving door of Sanchez's, Bradford's, and Flynn's.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, behind some pretty crappy o-lines in his career. I'm not sure even Pete and John had an idea how tough this guy really is. I'm sure they had an idea, but it's not something that you heard a lot of talk about.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":yjd3qqj7 said:
That’s the number of games Russell Wilson will have started consecutively over the last 7 years on Sunday.

Yet to miss a single game despite possibly having one of the toughest workloads year in and year out.

Never mind when Suh messed up Russ’ knee and he still played! :pukeface: :pukeface: that guy!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I think a lot of fans miss out on the concept of availability being a premier ability in football. If you are a CJ Prosise it doesn't matter how talented you are. Being there to play every week is the most crucial skill set for a QB. Then you need to be talented.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Mad Dog":2j4pcko6 said:
I think a lot of fans miss out on the concept of availability being a premier ability in football. If you are a CJ Prosise it doesn't matter how talented you are. Being there to play every week is the most crucial skill set for a QB. Then you need to be talented.

ONE HUNDO!

AvailABLE>>>>ABLE

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Pandion Haliaetus":38hot5wy said:

This is why it's so hard for me to take supposed LIFELONG SEAHAWK FANS serious when they bitch about the smallest shit regarding Russ. Critique/analysis is fine. But hoping to trade him to save 7-10mil/yr is something entirely different.

Rat

Reaction score
It's especially impressive given how many hits he takes.

He might be shorter than ideal, but he has always had a thick build that can handle the rigors of an NFL season. Kind of like Barry Sanders, he's short, but he's not small. Should have been selected much earlier, although I understand the hesitance on predicting something that had never really happened before.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Well.....According to Richard Sherman, Wilson is pretty ordinary. BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHA!!!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3kl2jkqq said:
He has played every snap so far this year.

I think he only missed the one snap his entire career, other than garbage time.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ckp0rxh said:
Hawkstorian":2ckp0rxh said:
He has played every snap so far this year.

I think he only missed the one snap his entire career, other than garbage time.

Yup that Cardinals play where he wasn't even hurt. It's nice knowing you can pen him in for 16 every year.

Latest posts