Hard To Hate On Atlanta...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes indeed. I want to beat them badly and then have the players take them all out to a nice meal after.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
I don't live in Atlanta, but I like both the cities the same.

And Starbucks sucks! The coffee that is. There are far better coffee cafes in Seattle and the West Coast for that matter than Starbucks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yup, Atlanta is a good team and they seem like nice guys who play hard. Hard to hate on them.

It's this fact that makes me wonder if our trash-talking, hard hitting team might get under their skin and force a few mistakes.

Just like the old finesse Seahawks used to fall trap to.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Largent80":ip0vttxl said:
Starbucks sucks.....How about we take the whole Falcons team to get a bag of fresh Dicks?

http://www.ddir.com/

Not going to have to go far to find that on this board. I kid, I kid.

Never had their burgers I must admit. Is that the most popular fast food burger there? If it's old fashioned and homemade I'm sure they are great.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
HawkFan72":rrivmbqi said:
Yup, Atlanta is a good team and they seem like nice guys who play hard. Hard to hate on them.

It's this fact that makes me wonder if our trash-talking, hard hitting team might get under their skin and force a few mistakes.

I am just glad this game isn't when Roddy was younger. White and Sherman would have been into it the first offensive play and our old OL Harvey Dahl would have been ejected.

I still think there is a chance that White and Sherman get a flag or two. Watch out for Asante Samuel too. He is a vet that has major confidence and a mouth to boot.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
BlueTalon":32wr4ix8 said:
Their stadium looks like a zit.

I think Arthur Blank agrees with you. Which is why a new one is going to be built in 2017.

Largent80

Reaction score
FOGHORN":29wfsvjg said:
Largent80":29wfsvjg said:
Starbucks sucks.....How about we take the whole Falcons team to get a bag of fresh Dicks?

Never had their burgers I must admit. Is that the most popular fast food burger there? If it's old fashioned and homemade I'm sure they are great.

I had you there for a minute tho....hahahaha

Wiseguy

Reaction score
FOGHORN":2tvr7rpt said:
Largent80":2tvr7rpt said:

They are greasy, cheap, and amazingly yummy. Its not the most popular in the pure scale of burger sales but is definately local favorite. If i remember right (been a year or two) the most expensive burger is the Dicks Deluxe and its like $2.50 so you end up getting 2-3 burgers and fries(sometimes multiple) at a time. Fries are amazing as long as they are still hot. probably the best drunkmunchie food in town. Make a stop if your in town, worth the trip.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
FOGHORN":2h43fx4u said:
HawkFan72":2h43fx4u said:

I am just glad this game isn't when Roddy was younger. White and Sherman would have been into it the first offensive play and our old OL Harvey Dahl would have been ejected.

I still think there is a chance that White and Sherman get a flag or two. Watch out for Asante Samuel too. He is a vet that has major confidence and a mouth to boot.

Yeah, exactly. I really think one of the keys for Atlanta is to not let the hawks get under their skin. If they can stay calm, they have a much better chance of executing the way they like to on Offense. For our sake, I hope the Hawks DO irritate the heck out of them. :D

Personally, I think the coaches tell the Hawks D that it's OK to get a couple flags a game as long as they drive the offense crazy and throw them off their game. They are so aggressive that it has to be coached that way with the blessing of the guys in charge. Obviously not try to hurt anybody, but play physical and not be afraid of contact.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
FOGHORN":e5i77k0q said:
BlueTalon":e5i77k0q said:
Their stadium looks like a zit.

I think Arthur Blank agrees with you. Which is why a new one is going to be built in 2017.

It's not going to be a dome again is it?

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
I cheered for you guys in 2005
Sean Alexander used to be one of my favorite players
Steve Largent Nuff said
I loved watching the beastmode run to knock the Taints out a couple years back
My Brother was stationed at Fort Lewis and always said the locals were super friendly. He wants to go back. (I'm military also)
McChord is on my dream sheet
One of my best friends is from Everett
When I was a kid, the Mariners were my favorite team...Griffey.
I've always been an Atlanta Hawks fan, but my west coast team as a kid were the Sonics...Kemp and Payton

Though Seattle isnt my favorite team, I have always liked you guys.

W/ that said...I hope we kick the everliving shit out of you on sunday

:th2thumbs:

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":2m1chka9 said:
I cheered for you guys in 2005
Sean Alexander used to be one of my favorite players
Steve Largent Nuff said
I loved watching the beastmode run to knock the Taints out a couple years back
My Brother was stationed at Fort Lewis and always said the locals were super friendly. He wants to go back. (I'm military also)
McChord is on my dream sheet
One of my best friends is from Everett

Though Seattle isnt my favorite team, I have always liked you guys.

W/ that said...I hope we kick the everliving shit out of you on sunday

:th2thumbs:

Air Force huh? Good to see another Airman (got out in 2006). McChord is nice but I can't dig Lakewood, probably one of the bigger shit holes in the northwest.

sutz

Reaction score
If he used to be one of your favorite players, why don't you know how to spell his name?

;)
(Shaun Alexander)

Riley12

Reaction score
Not hard to hate them at all - they stand in the way of our first Lombardi Trophy.

If they roll over on Sunday, get beaten to a pulp or something in between, I will go back to my normal feelings - not caring one iota
for them or the NFC South.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The refs have been letting the players play so far in the playoffs. We'll see if that continues. We will have to watch ourselves. I think they let the guys play last Sunday because both Redskins and Seahawks were chippy all game long. If it's a one-sided affair this Sunday I can see some 15-yard penalties coming our way and against that offense? Ouch.

Be aggressive, be in their face, Punish them physically within the rules, but play smart.