Headline: Bound to fall?: Seahawks edition

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
First of all.. the headline has a question mark. The article itself doesn't say we're going to lose.. just a primer for the Wild Card round with questions on each game.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":xnna3mi8 said:
First of all.. the headline has a question mark. The article itself doesn't say we're going to lose.. just a primer for the Wild Card round with questions on each game.
slight of hand, it is media manipulation to create a belief system. They could as easliy have created the drama about what could happen without a picture of RW and a question about the Hawks on the road with a question about falling.

JKent82

Reaction score
Here we are.

Attachments

• Haters.JPG
    Haters.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,948

SNDavidson

Reaction score
What the hell does that even mean? Does that basically mean "destined to lose?", if so that is baseless and absurdly biased.

JKent82

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1j0fayxs said:
tweet this to richard sherman IMMEDIATELY!

Already did haha.

Though the article itself is fairly innocuous. But c'mon stupid headline!

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am sure if you send this picture to PC and team, it will be extra motivation for them to prepare for the playoff games!

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
No I dont think it affects us at all but. COME ON MAN here is the usual shit by the media hyping that the hawks are posers. I want to shove their asses down a hole and prove we will not fall. Please yes if you can pass this on the Sherman. They could have said bound to fall???? and shown a picture of Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But what team did they choose??????

BWRyan

Reaction score
Gotta' agree, this is annoying. Skins and Vikings get positive spins on their berths, we get this?

Uffda

Reaction score
Thinking it's a reference to the crap surrounding his drafting and being named starter actually .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rainger":30ns0oz0 said:
No I dont think it affects us at all but. COME ON MAN here is the usual shit by the media hyping that the hawks are posers. I want to shove their asses down a hole and prove we will not fall. Please yes if you can pass this on the Sherman. They could have said bound to fall???? and shown a picture of Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But what team did they choose??????
You're a bit fagile ii think....

Most media have been hyping Seattle as the hottest team in the NFL of late, proven by the destruction of the9ers... but our biggest question mark is playing on the road. Its a se tonsible angle for a preview of the game to take. By midweek it will by RG3 v RW. Headline might be a bit dramatized, but that's journo101

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3tsovy6a said:
rainger":3tsovy6a said:
You're a bit fagile ii think....

Most media have been hyping Seattle as the hottest team in the NFL of late, proven by the destruction of the9ers... but our biggest question mark is playing on the road. Its a se tonsible angle for a preview of the game to take. By midweek it will by RG3 v RW. Headline might be a bit dramatized, but that's journo101
Some could say the Redskins are the hottest team as they have 7 game win streak going. We have a 5 game streak going and 7 of 8.