Rex Ryan Reportedly Cried...

Hawkspur

Reaction score
ivotuk":2046tkvy said:
This is an excellent point, their defense has decent talent, but their offense has been neglected.

How in the hell does a loser like Tannenbaum get a job like that? I watched some hard knocks/Jets and he is a slug with no backbone. The guy demonstrated zero confidence when making decisions, he talked way too much.

I agree. I only saw some of that Hard Knocks series recently and thought that the Jets didn't seem like a particularly enjoyable place to be. The GM came across really badly and Ryan not a lot better. The whole thing made me value and respect Carroll and Schneider even more.

And FWIW (not a lot, I'll admit), isn't Tannenbaum German for Christmas tree?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Just read this article on PFT about an unnamed player calling Tebow terrible...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... dly-thing/

What a gong show over there in NY. Thank god we don't have a locker room like this...

On a side note, I think Rex Ryan and co. are extremely stupid and stubborn to not give Tebow a try this late into the season... Sanchez has done jack this year but lose the ball for them. Tebow came into Denver and started winning games when he was finally handed the starts... It just blows my mind that these coaches are so close-minded and not willing to give the guy a shot.