Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 am
Posts: 662
Location: Auburn, Wa
...our Seahawks!

Quote:
"That's the exciting part for road teams, to see if you can get them booing their own players."
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksbl ... cation=rss


Does this fire anyone up?! Tom Brady has no idea what hes getting into at all. He's going to look around the stadium and see 70,000 people with murder in their eyes, screaming at the top of their lungs for his blood.

We all we got we all we need Tom? That's our line bud, you've had the sports world all over your jock since you won your first superbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
Tom Brady - professional troll.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am 
* NET Staff *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
Posts: 2840
Location: Spokane
That's funny stuff. I like Brady. Reminds me of Hasselbeck.

_________________
Awesome Table Tool: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode- ... rator.aspx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11159
Location: Antioch, CA
He is right though. You know you love when the Hawks are on the road and the opposing fans start booing the team getting destroyed by the Hawks.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
I don't think he says YOU WILL boo your own team. He said thats an exciting part of being on the road... for instance I am sure Seatle players love get 49er fans booing their team right? It means your doing your job and beating the home team.. and badly if the fans are booing.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Well, it wouldnt be the first time. I remember a lot of boo's for our NFL MVP.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7707
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Hey, Brady's stealing from Red Bryant!

Goat Lover wrote:
It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, 'This is all we've got, and this is all we need, this is what we got to do,' and see 70,000 fans and keep them quiet, or turn them on their own team.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
This is actually pretty good stuff. Well done, Thomas Edward Patrick "Tom" Brady, Jr.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 am 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7644
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Brady's showing confidence which he should. I have no problem with that. My problem would be if the Seahawks make him look like Nostradamus. I want this game mainly for that 4-2 record and to keep pace in our division. But what I REALLY want is us to beat the living crap out of the 49ers on the road next Thursday.

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 4258
JSeahawks wrote:
Well, it wouldnt be the first time. I remember a lot of boo's for our NFL MVP.

yeah, but the other team didn't do that, he brought it on himself.

_________________
Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:18 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
SalishHawkFan wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
Well, it wouldnt be the first time. I remember a lot of boo's for our NFL MVP.

yeah, but the other team didn't do that, he brought it on himself.


No kidding. Running on a broken foot a year after winning the MVP. What a chump.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 651
I'll just reply with: I wish he were our quarterback.

Hard to find fault with him aside from choosing Gisele over Bridget Moynahan. Personal preference of course.

_________________
Formerly known as Seahawk425.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Posts: 1181
Nah no boos. More like BRUUCcce! And more Sea-->Hawks chants.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:44 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
I can see Boos for Wilson if he throwslike 3 picks and plays horrid... (seems fans split already on him why I say that)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22691
Location: Kirkland, WA
I think what he said is pretty funny. I kind of like Tom Brady for comments like this, I don't get the hate. If I were an NFL player, I'd LOVE to get opposing fans booing. People need to read what he actually said and realize he didn't predict he'd do it, it's just a goal to try and achieve.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 720
I was saying Boourns.

_________________
Status: Active lieutenant in the 12th Man Army


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I admire Brady....However, seeing him get his ass kicked will be a delightful afternoon.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8853
Location: Covington, Washington
PatsFanNH wrote:
I can see Boos for Wilson if he throwslike 3 picks and plays horrid... (seems fans split already on him why I say that)


I could see the fans booing if the offense has a couple 3-n-outs early. If Brady is tearing up the defense early, I would expect more shocked silence because that is the major strength of the Seahawks. The boos definitely would be toward the offense and coaches.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Sidney Rice 2011-2013 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Posts: 1667
We have booed our own players plenty. He's right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Posts: 447
Sarlacc83 wrote:
SalishHawkFan wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
Well, it wouldnt be the first time. I remember a lot of boo's for our NFL MVP.

yeah, but the other team didn't do that, he brought it on himself.


No kidding. Running on a broken foot a year after winning the MVP. What a chump.


I tend to look at it as he was the proxy for the MVP because it couldn't be given to both Jones and Hutch who made sure he didn't have to curl up and fall down until he was 8-10 yards down the field.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
Wow. I never realized how BS the NFL schedulers were until I actually looked it up.

NE Patriots have only played in 14 regular season games west of the rockies since 2000. (Most are against Denver of course).
4 of those games that were in 2008 were back to back road games that they conveniently stayed on the west coast (how nice schedulers).

Seattle Seahawks have played in 17 eastern standard times games since 2007!!!
None were back to back road games that would play in favor of the traveling team (unless you count going from San Francisco one week to Pittsburgh the next).

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7707
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
AF_Hawk wrote:
Wow. I never realized how BS the NFL schedulers were until I actually looked it up.

NE Patriots have only played in 14 regular season games west of the rockies since 2000. (Most are against Denver of course).
4 of those games that were in 2008 were back to back road games that they conveniently stayed on the west coast (how nice schedulers).

Seattle Seahawks have played in 17 eastern standard times games since 2007!!!
None were back to back road games that would play in favor of the traveling team (unless you count going from San Francisco one week to Pittsburgh the next).


Come on, now. That's not "BS of the NFL schedulers."

Know how many NFL teams are west of the Rockies? 6, if you count Denver (which is technically east of the Rockies, in the foothills). That means there are 25 other teams east of the Rockies for the Pats to play.

Not to mention that half of those teams west of the Rockies are in the NFC, which means the Pats will play them only once every 4 years anyway, and only once every 8 years out west.

Know how many teams are in the Eastern time zone? 16 (essentially every team east of Indy and Tennessee).

In other words, that's not some biased NFL scheduling... it's just math.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:24 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
volsunghawk wrote:
In other words, that's not some biased NFL scheduling... it's just math.


And geography!

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
volsunghawk wrote:
AF_Hawk wrote:
Wow. I never realized how BS the NFL schedulers were until I actually looked it up.

NE Patriots have only played in 14 regular season games west of the rockies since 2000. (Most are against Denver of course).
4 of those games that were in 2008 were back to back road games that they conveniently stayed on the west coast (how nice schedulers).

Seattle Seahawks have played in 17 eastern standard times games since 2007!!!
None were back to back road games that would play in favor of the traveling team (unless you count going from San Francisco one week to Pittsburgh the next).


Come on, now. That's not "BS of the NFL schedulers."

Know how many NFL teams are west of the Rockies? 6, if you count Denver (which is technically east of the Rockies, in the foothills). That means there are 25 other teams east of the Rockies for the Pats to play.

Not to mention that half of those teams west of the Rockies are in the NFC, which means the Pats will play them only once every 4 years anyway, and only once every 8 years out west.

Know how many teams are in the Eastern time zone? 16 (essentially every team east of Indy and Tennessee).

In other words, that's not some biased NFL scheduling... it's just math.


I understand there are more teams east of the mountains, but to think how easy in terms of their travel is amazing. They had a span of two seasons without ever going west! I know what you mean, and of course it makes sense in terms of numbers (and geography Zebulon Dak ;) ), I was just pointing out what some may have not noticed before.

Edit: And to add, I didn't know it was every 4 years for teams to play other divisions outside the conference, I thought it was every 3.

_________________
Image Image


Last edited by AF_Hawk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7707
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
AF_Hawk wrote:

I understand there are more teams east of the mountains, but to think how easy in terms of their travel is amazing. They had a span of two seasons without ever going west! I know what you mean, and of course it makes since in terms of numbers (and geography Zebulon Dak ;) ), I was just pointing out what some may have not noticed before.


There's no doubt there's a big disparity in how much the western teams have to travel versus how much the east coast teams do. I'd love to see the league acknowledge that and try to accommodate the western teams by giving them favorable scheduling (like no road 10am games, for example) in order to inject a little more competitive balance, but I won't hold my breath waiting on it.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 2688
Location: In Bruges
CodeWarrior wrote:
I'll just reply with: I wish he were our quarterback.

Hard to find fault with him aside from choosing Gisele over Bridget Moynahan. Personal preference of course.


Gisele has boobs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am
Posts: 1022
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Image

:th2thumbs: did i win the interwebz?

_________________
posted by
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
WIN

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Brady hoping to make Seattle fans turn on the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Posts: 308
Location: Kirkland,WA
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3086
12thMan1 wrote:
I was saying Boourns.

Hahahahahahahahaaa

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:47 am
Posts: 294
Location: Ballard
I borrowed that comic for FB! So much Win in that masterpiece! nicely done!

_________________
Season Ticket Holder, Section 127 - Row I

Video of Player Intros from my seats, Jags game 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddIoamjN08


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brady hoping to make Seattle fans turn on the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
i5roadrunner wrote:
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks


And what did he say that was "so offensive" to you? the fact he wants get the crowd quiet or to get you to boo your team? You do know thats his job is to defeat the Hawks and make them look bad while doing it thus making you boo right? ~~sigh~~


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brady hoping to make Seattle fans turn on the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Posts: 447
PatsFanNH wrote:
i5roadrunner wrote:
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks


And what did he say that was "so offensive" to you? the fact he wants get the crowd quiet or to get you to boo your team? You do know thats his job is to defeat the Hawks and make them look bad while doing it thus making you boo right? ~~sigh~~


Actually, that shouldn't be part of the job. If it happens it happens, but really shouldn't be part of the job description. The fact that BB coached teams plan and play to do exactly that is a big part of the problem I have with them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brady hoping to make Seattle fans turn on the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8615
Location: PNW
PatsFanNH wrote:
i5roadrunner wrote:
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks


And what did he say that was "so offensive" to you? the fact he wants get the crowd quiet or to get you to boo your team? You do know thats his job is to defeat the Hawks and make them look bad while doing it thus making you boo right? ~~sigh~~


Seahawks fans look for reasons to be offended. We'll take anything out of context if it means we can play the "no respect" card.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
Bitter,

If you dont want your team go out there and execute so well and look unstoppable that the home teams fans get restless and Boo. Then I am sorry I want my team EXECUTING the game plan to perfection and making the other team look like a JV team.

But hey I am an emperor deciple lol... long live emperor BB :P


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:26 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Posts: 447
PatsFanNH wrote:
Bitter,

If you dont want your team go out there and execute so well and look unstoppable that the home teams fans get restless and Boo. Then I am sorry I want my team EXECUTING the game plan to perfection and making the other team look like a JV team.

But hey I am an emperor deciple lol... long live emperor BB :P



That is exactly what I want, and if the other team looking bad is a biproduct so be it. But to do things with the primary purpose of making the other team look bad isn't the way I like to see things done.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
Bitter,

One is a bi product of the other... If you are executing For example the Pats in the 2nd half of the Bills game, you by bi product make the other team look BAD.. (and the Bills looked REAL bad 31 points in 1 quarter bad!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
RolandDeschain wrote:
I think what he said is pretty funny. I kind of like Tom Brady for comments like this, I don't get the hate. If I were an NFL player, I'd LOVE to get opposing fans booing. People need to read what he actually said and realize he didn't predict he'd do it, it's just a goal to try and achieve.


Bradys a nit, his division blows and it always has, the guy would have never made it in a tough division, he would have been injured and retired, he's a spoilt bratt and I cant wait for the storm to ruffle his feathers, nuthin like watching that goon get up off the turf picken sod out of his face mask, doods ALL hype if you ask me... ;)

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am
Posts: 290
Twisted wrote:
RolandDeschain wrote:
I think what he said is pretty funny. I kind of like Tom Brady for comments like this, I don't get the hate. If I were an NFL player, I'd LOVE to get opposing fans booing. People need to read what he actually said and realize he didn't predict he'd do it, it's just a goal to try and achieve.


Bradys a nit, his division blows and it always has, the guy would have never made it in a tough division, he would have been injured and retired, he's a spoilt bratt and I cant wait for the storm to ruffle his feathers, nuthin like watching that goon get up off the turf picken sod out of his face mask, doods ALL hype if you ask me... ;)



good smiley there, otherwise I may have taken you seriously but your just :stirthepot:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
should be fun watchin Brady scramble to the sidelines to throw the ball away, defense don't need personnel changes, put your best 11 out there and force the pats to beat you, be standin on the line shufflin when he walks up to the line, like bulls ready to charge the matador, fire shootin out there nostrils, I wouldn't give that Brady guy room to breath, forearms and cleats is all he deserves from this division...

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 1291
Location: Olympia
I don't think anyone's offended. More like waiting and chuckling to themselves. I remember Aaron Rodgers making "golly, wow, shucks" faces before the MNF game at the noise of this crowd, as if to say, "They weren't kidding, these folks are LOUD." That's what Brady has to look forward to when he's on the field in Seattle.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm
Posts: 2359
PatsFanNH wrote:
i5roadrunner wrote:
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks


And what did he say that was "so offensive" to you? the fact he wants get the crowd quiet or to get you to boo your team? You do know thats his job is to defeat the Hawks and make them look bad while doing it thus making you boo right? ~~sigh~~


Yeah, and although we're Seahawk fans, we all hang off of Brady's jock strap just as you do, so I don't see any problem either :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 2:30 pm
Posts: 1117
Location: Camano Island
Aros wrote:
Brady's showing confidence which he should. I have no problem with that. My problem would be if the Seahawks make him look like Nostradamus. I want this game mainly for that 4-2 record and to keep pace in our division. But what I REALLY want is us to beat the living crap out of the 49ers on the road next Thursday.



We won't beat the living hell out of any team let alone the 49ers. This team dosn't play like that.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tom say's your gonna boo
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:59 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
Posts: 3486
Location: Spokane, Wa
Largent80 wrote:
I admire Brady....However, seeing him get his ass kicked will be a delightful afternoon.


While sipping a white Russian.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aros, dunceface, ensett, flyingHigh, Fudwamper, Fuzzman55, Google [Bot], hawknation2014, HHHTGT, hoxrox, irocdave, kf3339, LymonHawk, Mojambo, MSNbot Media, Pandion Haliaetus, Recon_Hawk, Seafan, titan3131, tmartin1313, UK_Seahawk, vin.couve12 and 92 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.