Kellen Davis ??

bluengreen

Reaction score
I sure hope Bradford makes it back here, from everything i've seen he plays the game right.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SF will probably claim Bradford. I have read that Davis is a good blocker. I hope this experiment works. It doesn't say much about our OLine.

ak3000

Reaction score
Stat of the day:

with 80 games of NFL playing experience, the Kellen Davis signing makes him the 3rd most experienced offensive player for Seattle behind Zach Miller (94gms) and Marshawn Lynch (89 gms)

okay... maybe not the BEST stat of the day, but I always wanted to say that and have some background music from the Dan Patrick show play.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Can any of the resident gurus please shed light on how cutting Bradford of all back up LBers is a better decision than one of the scrubs like some mentioned above? Who is Wagners back up? I do not get it. I understand the need to bring this guy in to a degree. Although I had no issue with McGrath really. I don't get it. Someone please help me understand this move. In any other circumstance I would be tempted to say locker room issues. Being he is an SC guy and a converted RB to LBer that's been here for 3 seasons I don't see that being it.

ensett

Reaction score
Every single Bears fans I have heard comment on him, they have absolutely nothing positive to say about Davis, at all.
He was also cut by the Browns a few weeks ago, he's this years Evan Moore

Jville

Reaction score
Summation of Wednesday's roster moves ..... with source link.
Pete Carroll confirmed that the Seattle Seahawks have signed tight end Kellen Davis. In order to bring Davis on the roster, the Seahawks released linebacker Allen Bradford.
Davis will wear No. 87.
The Seahawks also brought back defensive end Ty Powell and offensive lineman Ryan Seymour to the practice squad, and let go of offensive lineman Jared Smith and defensive tackle Michael Brooks.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-18497#storylink=cpy

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2uwm8hv2 said:
Tical21":2uwm8hv2 said:
McGrath, depite his Sparq rating, was not an NFL level player.

I like how you continue to take petty shots at me but its funny how McGrath is currently on a NFL roster and was claimed by the first team that could. So its possible he could of landed on the 30 other teams.

On Kellen Davis: I wouldn't sleep on Davis, he's basically, at best 2012 Anthony McCoy without considerable upside. I would grade Davis out to be a slightly better blocker than McCoy. Davis is bigger, and started a lot of games for the Bears in that capacity more so than he was used as a pass-catcher.

He should be a servicable player.

It sucks about Bradford but oh well. Person is probably being kept because of Cable. And they probably like Lotulelei's upside better or something.

What's funny to me is for all the flack Morgan has gotten from this fan base, he's still here.

So what, McGrath landed on another NFL team. Great for him. He didn't land a spot on the Seahawks. He didn't impress the coaches and Schneider enough to earn a spot. It's a fact. If he was good enough, he would be on the team.

Jville

Reaction score
The Seahawks have reportedly signed a new tight end, Kellen Davis, after trying out nine players on Tuesday.
New Window link to source >>> [urltargetblank]http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/09/11/report-seahawks-sign-te-kellen-davis-after-tuesday-workouts/[/urltargetblank]
The Seahawks on Tuesday also tried out wide receiver Isaiah Stanback, the former Washington Huskies standout, according to the NFP. Citing an anonymous league source, the NFP’s Aaron Wilson reported that Seattle also auditioned defensive end Hall Davis, linebacker Justin Cole, defensive back Akeem Auguste, defensive tackle Frank Okam and wide receiver Ronald Johnson.
Tyouts by tight ends Daniel Fells and the versatile Dorin Dickerson also were mentioned.