Hawks sign second xfl player to DT roster

CPHawk

Reaction score
The passing on Carter continues to look like the wrong move.

Last edited:

nanomoz

Reaction score
This is the second time they've signed Gotel.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Kind of akin to cherry picking at the bottom of the pile.. are we that desperate?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Frodo

I hear you but the team still has a shortage of qualified personnel at NT. I suspect the team hopes that Cameron Young works out and that Bryan Mone returns before that season goes on too long. With luck all these other guys are just guys having their tires kicked, but perhaps one or more of them may be kept around in the short term. So the churn continues as they look for the right guy(s).

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Frodo

I hear you but the team still has a shortage of qualified personnel at NT. I suspect the team hopes that Cameron Young works out and that Bryan Mone returns before that season goes on too long. With luck all these other guys are just guys having their tires kicked, but perhaps one or more of them may be kept around in the short term. So the churn continues as they look for the right guy(s).
Yeah. I forgot how many unsigned players we had pre draft. They might have to go back to the 4-3 because we have the personnel for it

olyfan63

Reaction score
True, but we'll never really know until it comes time for their 5th year option.

I'm leaning toward Spoon being offered but Carter will not.
It's good to be out front of these things. I had just put in a call to John advising him on some contract structuring nuances for picking up Spoon's 5th year option. I'm expecting a callback tomorrow. If you barrage him with email, between the two of us, and with Pete's assent also, I'm sure we'll get John to agree to do the right thing. /sarc