Steven William and Christine Michael!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Both great calls for Schneider, I think both lead the league at their respective positions for the preseason.

John Schneider can never leave Seattle.

ZLDRider

Reaction score
I'm very impressed with Williams and Michael. But, I have a special place in my heart for receivers (having been one an age or two ago).

I think both have made the team and hope that they see playing time.

Not sure what will happen when Harvin comes back, though. That might be a tough decision.

Things tend to work themselves out, though. Someone might get a bit dinged up by then and have to go onto IR. That would make it easier.

Shock2k

Reaction score
You go through the pre-season leaders over the past 5 or 6 years and find it's a who's who of the unknowns.

seatownboy

Reaction score
This is really great for our skill positions in my eyes and harvin has nothing to do with it. If Rice gets hurt at this point I don't care at all, Williams does everything he can. If lynch gets hurt, this is a different story. Michael and Turbin together can almost fill the roll as well, which is saying a lot. I am really happy with how these two looked, and who wouldn't be.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
seatownboy":6hadj06q said:
If Rice gets hurt at this point I don't care at all, Williams does everything he can.
FWIW,I haven't seen Williams make the kind of sidelines "two toe taps" clutch catches on 3rd downs that Rice made last year.