Real question.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If Tony Romo wouldn't have gotten a chance to lose the game in overtime...would they be clamoring to change the rules?

Tundra

Reaction score
Screw Romo and the Cowgirls. Sorry I had to say it. I hate the Cowboys and the Yankees equally. The excuses will be running rampant all week long for the Cowboys lose. In reality it is the beginning of the annual folding of the Cowboys seasons. Wish it would start after a win over the Cards next week but I'm afraid it came a week early!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
TundraApe":1p4psm7b said:
Screw Romo and the Cowgirls. Sorry I had to say it. I hate the Cowboys and the Yankees equally. The excuses will be running rampant all week long for the Cowboys lose. In reality it is the beginning of the annual folding of the Cowboys seasons. Wish it would start after a win over the Cards next week but I'm afraid it came a week early!

They have no excuses. The only possible excuse they could have is:

Oh Romo was out for a quarter.

but the response is "your second string QB was out for a quarter, our THIRD string QB was out for the ENTIRE GAME".

There's no excuses. Good Job Skins. I wish our defense played that well against them, I like how they lined up all out blitz so many plays to keep em guessing.