For Ya'll ASJ and Huskie Lovers

HawkWow

Reaction score
Way to call out a kid. One that missed a ton of time with injury. You can point to countless rooks around the league further behind than ASJ, and most with more time in their new schemes. Troll much?

BTW...WTF is a Huskie, anyway? I assume "husker" stands for Cornhusker which reminds me of the time a reporter asked a Nebraska player if he felt football superseded academics at the university and the player, pointing to the big red N on the field house said "You see that N over there? that stands for knowledge".

OP
OP
HuskerHawk

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":k1q1uwgm said:
Way to call out a kid. One that missed a ton of time with injury. You can point to countless rooks around the league further behind than ASJ, and most with more time in their new schemes. Troll much?

BTW...WTF is a Huskie, anyway? I assume "husker" stands for Cornhusker which reminds me of the time a reporter asked a Nebraska player if he felt football superseded academics at the university and the player, pointing to the big red N on the field house said "You see that N over there? that stands for knowledge".
I kid because I love HawkWow. No harm intended. Just a friendly jab at you UDub guys.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sorry. I admit to being somewhat sensitive today. The wife has been bitching about my profanity since kick off of last night's game and if I were Ray Rice I'd punch her in the stomach. She's pretty so it has to be the stomach, but as I type, I'm also eyeing her kidneys.

Did you at least like my Big Red N story? ; )

HawkWow

Reaction score
themunn":2l61i0np said:
HawkWow":2l61i0np said:
BTW...WTF is a Huskie, anyway?

Is this some sort of joke I don't get?

"Jokes are only funny if they make people laugh" ~ Sister Mary Kennedy, moments before I was expelled from my only year at a Catholic school.

By order of the court, I'm not allowed to use that school's name. I'm not joking.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":qk3c9p35 said:
Your boy just lost the game for Tampa.

After he caught a TD. Legit play by first round stud on D.