Report - Incognito checks himself into psychiatric care

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 58s
THIS JUST IN: Richie Incognito has checked himself into a psychiatric care unit.

(MEDIA REPORTS)

This is just getting sad...

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
The man needs help and hopefully he will get it. I am no fan of his by any means but I hope we as humans can respect him for doing this.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
The newspapers are going to be tough on you. And a psych ward is very, very hard on people who bully team mates. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Good. This dude needs it. He's a walking time bomb. Hopefully he'll get the help he needs.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":pe4m984o said:
The compassion in this thread is overwhelming.
Are you shittin me Abs? THe guy had a suicidal "friend" last year and did squat to get the guy help. This week he gets all pissed off, takes a bat to his own Ferrari, and that's his wakeup call to the value of a good head doctor?

The man is reaping what he sowed.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Scottemojo":sd9w04r4 said:
AbsolutNET":sd9w04r4 said:
The compassion in this thread is overwhelming.
Are you shittin me Abs? THe guy had a suicidal "friend" last year and did squat to get the guy help. This week he gets all pissed off, takes a bat to his own Ferrari, and that's his wakeup call to the value of a good head doctor?

The man is reaping what he sowed.

Come on, now.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't figure out if this is merely a move to try and keep him from getting booted out of the league, or if it's legit.

drrew

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2l1upikl said:
I can't figure out if this is merely a move to try and keep him from getting booted out of the league, or if it's legit.

This is what I was thinking. Realistically, this would be the one way for him to stay in the league (and the league would legally have a tough time if he could get himself diagnosed with a mental/medical disorder).

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
The guy is off his (john) rocker. I just saw an interview he did for a local news station and he said "...we're a very private family." :229031_confused2: His career in the NFL is likely done.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Dude has been trying waaaaay too hard in order to save face.

Hopefully he gets some help, because he's a psychotic douche bag that doesn't need to be in public.

kearly

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":352f5kwk said:
Come on, now.

I'm curious to hear your opinion. Personally I think it is pretty well established that Incognito is a run of the mill type-A dickhead who lacks discipline, not a mentally ill person. Couch therapy isn't what he needs, what he needs is several weeks worth of swift kicks to the ass from a Marine drill sergeant. Incognito is the middle school bully who never grew up.