Mathews thumb is jacked up

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I was wondering why he was out but it looks like if he re-injures it it could lead to permanent damage. Bummer, GB really needs him today.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
hawksfansinceday1":24f2fcqm said:
GeekHawk":24f2fcqm said:
He should get it operated on and return to practice later the same day!
Hell with that, just cut the damned thing off.

He's not a tough guy that would do such a thing like Ronnie Lott is, which is why the 49ers and their five Lombardis are the greatest franchise in all of sports.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2sszhnfv said:
hawksfansinceday1":2sszhnfv said:
GeekHawk":2sszhnfv said:
He should get it operated on and return to practice later the same day!
Hell with that, just cut the damned thing off.

He's not a tough guy that would do such a thing like Ronnie Lott is, which is why the 49ers and their five Lombardis are the greatest franchise in all of sports.
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

HawkWow

Reaction score
There is likely evidence of "structural damage" to the thumb. In which case, people are comparing apples to enchiladas.

Even when failing miserably in their attempts at humor.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":2jid6ikm said:
There is likely evidence of "structural damage" to the thumb. In which case, people are comparing apples to enchiladas.

Get used to it dude, you're gonna hear it until the next time the guy that shall remain nameless is hurt (hopefully that will be never btw).

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2y70f3iu said:
HawkWow":2y70f3iu said:

Get used to it dude, you're gonna hear it until the next time the guy that shall remain nameless is hurt (hopefully that will be never btw).

Understood bro. When apples get compared to apples, all is fair game but really..only then.

I have no desire to belittle he who should remain nameless. Zero urge to do so. Now that he's "ready", and regardless of past drama, I now see him as a Hawk and he will get 100% respect from me for every minute he earns it.

But basically we are seeing a lot of baiting here from the very parties that felt he was getting knocked unfairly. If those people actually cared, wouldn't they just be content with the entire fan base now embracing his reported appearance? Why continue to seek division on the subject? They seem to believe they are now somehow vindicated, or right. I've not seen one thing that substantiates that position. I so look forward to that person kicking ass on this team. But that won't mean anyone was either right, or wrong, about the past. So best we leave the past behind us, IMO, and look towards an awesome future.