So are you sure you want to go to the Superbowl?

ratso

Reaction score
Sounds like hell to be honest. My brother, a season ticket holder, sold his SB tickets in 2005 because it was in Detroit. I'm guessing he might do the same thing again.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Money hungry these people are. Not even being allowed to walk there is stupid. It is all about getting more money. The cost of the stupid "fan bus" was 51 bucks!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Superb Owl became waaaaay too corporate 30 years ago. This is just another step further into that hole. Stay home and watch in on TV.

Chapow

Reaction score
It sounds like they sat down and said "Alright, how can we make this the least fun football game ever?".

But hey, they are allowing you to have food or drink in your car. I mean I think we can all agree that that is very generous of them.

mrblitz

Reaction score
are they going to have lil' debbie at halftime?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chapow":30w4dvxp said:
It sounds like they sat down and said "Alright, how can we make this the least fun football game ever?".

But hey, they are allowing you to have food or drink in your car. I mean I think we can all agree that that is very generous of them.

But its all good.... Seattle Seahawks will be providing the entertainment.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2u96kx2f said:
Superb Owl became waaaaay too corporate 30 years ago. This is just another step further into that hole. Stay home and watch in on TV.

Yep.

For the cost of a pair of tickets, you can buy a huge TV and all the food and drinks you need.. and have a much more enjoyable time.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'd spend a week in whatever county, NJ jail for the opportunity.

BASF

Reaction score
The walking to the Super Bowl part is directly related to the Boston Marathon bombing. There is no way they are going to let anyone that close to the most watched event in the US. I am willing to bet that the security before getting on the buses will be as tight as any security anywhere. The Super Bowl has to be one of the biggest targets entertainment wise.