Skins vs Eagles

The Outfield

Reaction score
Anyone else see that incredibly bad pass interference acting job by the Eagles' receiver Riley Cooper? He definitely thought the defender was still near him and knew he wasn't going to get to the ball so he acted like the defender was all over him. It was hilarious.

KK84

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1ibnqehd said:
RGIII has the WORST QB slide I have ever seen in my life.

As bad as it is, Vick's is worse. Probably why he never did it.

OrFan

Reaction score
The Eagles look pretty good since Foles has been the qb. Nice throw for first and goal, and then nice run by Foles for the td.

They are a different team with Foles instead of the washed up conVick.

OrFan

Reaction score
Foles may be mediocre, but that is a lot better than what Vick is.

hawk45

Reaction score
Holy crap Kelly, nice call on 3rd with goal to go. Foles on the keeper. Stupid, stupid call. Not least because he had just been jacked by Fletcher a few plays before.

hawk45

Reaction score
Boy there is zero run defense in this game. Eagles backs were getting 7 yards before anyone even looked in their direction. The Skins are running Morris literally every single play and it's 7 yards a pop and they're marching right down the field. Some bad defense on display.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
At this point I don't think either Vick or Foles are good or bad, they're both just mediocre.

Kelly's offense in the NFL just seems really boom or bust. From quarter to quarter it's either unstoppable, or a hot mess. Will be interesting to see what happens if he has time to build around his own selected pieces.

OrFan

Reaction score
I think it is funny that the Redscums are in last place, and probably there to stay, in the worst division in football. All that money, all the picks traded. Shanarat has figured out a way to put a loser team on the field.

Even the Giants, who started the season 0-6, are ahead of them and look better overall.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Foles is a better QB for Chip Kelly's offense than Vick. He's more accurate and he makes better decisions, and makes them quicker, than Vick.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
RGIII looks like he has totally regressed. He still plays gingerly on his leg, and it affects his mechanics. He's missed open guys in this game enough for me to notice.

I'm beginning to think that his extreme accuracy last year was a product of guys getting schemed to be wide open more than anything.

Latest posts