The Saints fans are already discussing the Seattle game...

Largent80

Reaction score
They had better do what we do and take 'em one at a time or for them the game won't mean anything.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This is a pretty cool Lynch vid culled off of that thread. Never saw it before. Pretty damn funny/cool...

[youtube]t-iel089cEE[/youtube]

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought our guys wre doing the same type of thing? We fans cannot help it. We know it doesn't hurt for us to look ahead and assume things stay on a roll.

Will be interesting to see how Graham is doing at that time. That was a great move by Belicheck to take his best DB with matching physical talent to go one-on-one with Graham. Threw him off his game a little. I doubt that tactic would work later in the season as the offensive coaches would start to adjust to this. Same as the Gonzalez double-team. Two smart strategies that worked well.

Heater had a nice blow-up shot in the Patriots game. And Will Herring was out there making plays. Glad to see they are still playing the game. BTW, Durham with the Lions is doing okay back with his boy Stafford and the Lions.

Pick6

Reaction score
Pretty sure this board did the same thing. There is nothing wrong with it as both teams view each other as the threat for #1 seed.

TJH

Reaction score
There's been quite a bit of talk here as well...

Axx

Reaction score
it's time to spam this video allover their forum

[youtube]xSZdntRnQVg[/youtube]

#PutTheAintsBackInTheirPlace

Brahn

Reaction score
This post in itself is a post about that game. This post just put itself in a infinite loop.

pmedic920

Reaction score
It's going to be a huge game for both teams. I don't blame them for talking about it. Plus it shows they are worried about it. As well they should.

GoHawks

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Their first thread is more entertaining, talking about Browner saying he is going to get fined for not getting the pick six.

djb28

Reaction score
I wonder how many dbs it takes to cause an earthquake? I bet its more than the "record!"

sutz

Reaction score
You think the Saints fans are starting to feel about Seattle like we felt about Chicago, as in "Why in the hell do we always have to play there?"

;)

djb28

Reaction score
LOL. This comment is awesome.

"We throw a thousand skittles all over the parking lot before the game, he misses the game trying to feed on the skittles? Or he slips and sprains his ankle.Or we kidnap him."

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We've discussed it a bit around here, too. It's the premier regular-season match-up left for both teams. It should be a great game.

drdiags

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2zmy82n1 said:

I can't be mad at them. New comers have to earn their stripes. The media is so quick to try to anoint the next great thing that sometimes they force things down people's throat. When Brees was with the Chargers, he was learning the ropes. And dealing with Marty-Ball. He can deliver a strike from the pocket. Russell isn't going to get love from the purist. They will top out at Tarkenton, who wasn't a bad QB (HOF) but unfortunate to play for an outstanding Vikings team that was a little too inflexible when facing the AFC teams.

The Flutie comparisons is usually what people are thinking. Wilson will just have to show them over the years. You bail on the pocket as a QB and people's opinion of you drops substantially. Just how folks have trained their eye to look at QBs. I know Wilson can sit in the pocket and deliver dimes but those no vested in the team have to count on the little they see of him or what the experts say.

My father tried to tell me about Wilson, I had to tune him out because he started spouting the trash you hear on First Take (one of his favorite show). He had his 80th last July, so I am putting it to him just not really following things. Plus he lives in Chicago and is a life-long Bears fan. What would he know about the Seahawks, other than the little bit he sees on Sports Center?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Axx":go5o03oy said:
it's time to spam this video allover their forum

[youtube]xSZdntRnQVg[/youtube]

#PutTheAintsBackInTheirPlace

If their forum is spammed with any version of that video, it should be the "Holding my d" version.

Latest posts