The Saints fans are already discussing the Seattle game...

chris98251

Reaction score
Jesus we have yet to play the Rams, who gives a damn if someone is discussing us, hell most the NFC is in one way or another. Win one game against a disfunctional Arizona team and I see threads about the Super Bowl and threads about the Saints and other crap. We still look like a three wheeled cart on offense and where on defense the numbers look good we sure didn't do it against a Siants offense now did we, the Colts made us look like crap. I won't forget about that and until we look like we can dictate our will on offense and defense again I am not taking anything for granted.

Enjoyed the win on Thursday, but not counting my Trophies and Hall of Fame players yet.

C-Dub

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3fb62rxx said:
Jeez... they have what, 5 games until they play us?
Isn't that what we've been doing too? Ever since the Falcons tanked and the Saints bounced back, I think everyone on here has been circling that MNF.

But reality is, who cares? We have MNF against the Lambs to prep for.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
chris98251":2qp5h8pa said:
Jesus we have yet to play the Rams, who gives a damn if someone is discussing us, hell most the NFC is in one way or another. Win one game against a disfunctional Arizona team and I see threads about the Super Bowl and threads about the Saints and other crap. We still look like a three wheeled cart on offense and where on defense the numbers look good we sure didn't do it against a Siants offense now did we, the Colts made us look like crap. I won't forget about that and until we look like we can dictate our will on offense and defense again I am not taking anything for granted.

Enjoyed the win on Thursday, but not counting my Trophies and Hall of Fame players yet.

Good for you

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hey, I was merely perusing enemy boards, like I tend to do when I'm bored, and I just happened to notice that they're talking about us. I just thought some people here may be interested. So maybe I am looking ahead. But I was just passing along that the fans of our major threat for HFA happened to be talking about us. I just try to pass along shit that I think our fanbase would find interesting. Is that so wrong?

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with looking ahead.

Also nothing wrong with pointing out that there are quite a few games between now and then.

It's all good. Go Hawks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They should be worried that Belichick just gave the league a blue print on how to contain Jimmy Graham.

Saints are a much different team away from that dome too.

Exittium

Reaction score
I had to stop reading half thier threads because the 1st page in itself is just pure ignorance focusing on just lynch.. Okay cool shut lynch down.. still gotta get wilson.. he'll run or throw... ?Oh stop him running okay well you still gotta stop one of the following who might be on the field or all who will be in the rotation : Miller, Willson, Davis, HARVIN, Rice, Tate, Baldwin, Kearse good luck, their Defense will be tired after the 1st qtr and Deaf by the 2nd...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I never thought I find a fan base as ridiculous and uncool as 49er fans... but the Aints fans are slowly creepin up there.

I don't think anyone here as pointed this out but there is a 7 page thread that had to be merged several times because multiple whiny ass Saints fans brought it up.

The topic of that thread is about Brandon Browner 's post game interview and particularly his comment on being fined by the Legion for $100 for falling down on that pick 6.

Most Saint fans are outraged and butt hurt and crying Bounty System at Seattle. Their stupidity is so funny that it hurts.

1. I'm pretty sure it was a lockerroom joke... like the LOB giving Browner some ish. "You failed, bro... dinner is on you"

2. Even if it wasn't a joke even though it holds the most probability, it hardly constitutes "pay by performance"... I doubt a player getting fined $100 by his teammates for falling a yard short of a pick 6 equates to your defensive coordinator plus front office shelling out thousands and thousands of dollars in bonuses for encouraging the injuries of opposing players.

3. Its $100. Would that even that even be considered an incentive... even for a hundred thousandaire... that's toilet paper and facial tissue to these players.

I'm so disgusted at the Saints fans right now, their comments are so overboard and swimming with moronic stupidity, they are even trying to flip this to Florio and start another "Bounty Gate" conspiracy.

WTF Saints fans, all you shrimp flavored cretins dat scurred of dis hurr team? Well, you should be... Wilson is coming to judge you for your sins and he's bringing the Apocalypse with him.

Edit: you're coming to us in our house but same difference...

drdiags

Reaction score
Cannot justify the Browner outcry, but if you lost your HC for a year due to Bounty-Gate, I am sure you would be quick to point out the hypocrisy of anything that closely matches what got your team screwed and want to cry foul.

The outrage of XL that Seahawks fans feel isn't shared by others but that doesn't deter folks from wanting to point out to others how inept and corrupt the NFL seems in providing a level playing field.

Unless their wails causes the team harm, I would just let them vent. I am sure Packers fans want to have last year's game held up as a reason they failed to win the Superbowl. No one is going to give them what they want. Leave them to stew in their own juices I say.

Pete gets suspended for a year, then death to the infidels!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Its not the fact they are just talking about, its the fact they are rallying for someone to take action against the Seahawks organization.

Its just ridiculously petty, ill give credit to the reasonable fans they have, but the majority.... nevermind lol... I understand the resentment and ill will.

BeastQuake 2011.

Oh... man... they are still so sad and embarrassed of that moment that they probably hate us on instinct. Just like Fudge Packers and Foreskins fans.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Bitter":oaplu0uz said:
Axx":oaplu0uz said:
it's time to spam this video allover their forum

[youtube]xSZdntRnQVg[/youtube]

#PutTheAintsBackInTheirPlace

If their forum is spammed with any version of that video, it should be the "Holding my d" version.

This version is somehow more humiliating. Heh!

[youtube]ueR1TFFEt3g[/youtube]

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":2g83pqtk said:
Bitter":2g83pqtk said:
Axx":2g83pqtk said:
it's time to spam this video allover their forum

[youtube]xSZdntRnQVg[/youtube]

#PutTheAintsBackInTheirPlace

If their forum is spammed with any version of that video, it should be the "Holding my d" version.

This version is somehow more humiliating. Heh!

[youtube]ueR1TFFEt3g[/youtube]

Marshawn to Tracy Porter "Bounty this, mother fu----!!!!!"

M-Rob and Hass after the game: "Dude" "Bro" "We decided that we are going to fine you $100.00 for not finding a 10th Saints player to Beast Mode"

To this day if you listen to a butterfly flapping its wings, you can hear a Saints fan crying a hurricane.

RiverDog

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1gvu4pxo said:
Jeez... they have what, 5 games until they play us? They may as well start worrying now, 'cause they're gonna get curb-stomped at the CLink.... :twisted:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/will- ... ch-311781/

And there's another hawks related post on that board as well... Sheesh...

I don't understand why that should be such a surprise. There's a lot of talk about the Saints/Hawks game in both corners. I'm also quite certain that the people at ESPN are rooting for the Hawks and Saints to continue to win up until then as they'd love to have their MNF matchup mean something. They get a little tired of NBC always getting the prime December matchups, like last season's Niners/Hawks game.

The Saints do have a tougher schedule, at least up until our MNF game. They get Buf, NYJ, Dal, SF, and Atl while we get StL, TB, Atl, Min, plus we're coming at them after our bye week.

Seeker

Reaction score
Funny thing saints fans don't understand about the bounty gate case is that it wasn't a problem with pay for performance as it was pay for injuring oppentents and lets just be clear, we aren't talking about hit them hard kam chancellor on vernon davis legal hits, we are talking attempt to injure necks, knees, paralyze and end careers dirty hits they were going for. Honestly now thinking about it I agreed with how Godell handled that controversy people don't realize those guys were really trying to end careers. Ironically one of the guys they were targeting to injure.....

marshawn-lynch-run-stiff-arm-of-tracy-porter.jpg

@#$@ the saints, everyday i wake up and pray we don't end up a pretentious group of #@$@#$# like them after we win the superbowl. They are like that girl in HS that finally gets a boyfriend and try to act brand new.

Cartire

Reaction score
I just read through the Brandon Browner complain thread. Holy f'n sh**. They actually are screaming for national media attention to this because they truly believe that a player paying a competitive team fine for not scoring a TD on an interception is the same as players being paid to injure others. Because they call it Pay4Performance program. Are you kidding me. I read every post, and the delusion is just insane. They litteraly are trying to call this a bounty program. Even though its a fine, and has nothing to do with the other team at all.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bounty is for someone to do something to someone, a fine such as Browner was being talked about is for penalty, or screwing something up that has to do with their play and or the team. Big difference.

Latest posts