Another inspiring assessment from Kaepernick...

Cartire

Reaction score
LOL, he looks like hes about to start crying.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The Hawks broke them. Michael Irvin called it and he was dead on.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why the talking heads anointed the guy in the first place.

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
I watched him all 4 years at Nevada, he has the same problem he did then. cannon arms, but no touch. Take away the deep ball and keep him from running, he can't put the ball in a small window. He can't throw the ball where only his guy can catch it. Force him to throw short and mid range and he will throw fastballs that will miss, get picked, or tipped for int. take away deep passes and force him to be an Alex smith like passer and he is exposed because he can't pass to someone who isn't open. now teams know this. Rinse RePeat

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't get why he is so upset. The Dolphins are 3-0. He should be ecstatic.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He is not a very "affluent" speaker. Who preperates him for these interviews?

The Radish

Reaction score
After the big loss here last season Harbaugh had a great after game interview. Talked about the game, said he thought the turning point was the blocked field goal that made it 21-0 as opposed to 14-03. Then went on to talk about the rest of the game.

Last week he seemed really overcome and had a lousy post game interview. Almost in shock.

This week he looks even more shocked. I have to admit I didn't think he was the kind of guy to not "keep on keeping on".

Could he have lost his players already? His forceful ways work well when you're moving forward but if the team loses its "on" its hard to bully them back. I for one still think they are a damned good team and perhaps Harbaugh can get them on their feet. This doen't keep them from getting back on their feet and competing again. In fact if they can right the ship and get back on the winning ways they will be even more dangerous than they were because they will realize they were embarrassed on National TV twice and they want to make someone pay for it.

I hope that doesn't happen. Remember it used to be the runner up in the SuperB owl failed to qualify for the playoffs for what, 9 years in a row when the Seahawks broke that out and made the playoffs in 06.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I think he really is going through some confidence issues right now. That Hawks game combined with the memory of the Super Bowl loss really shook him, I think.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Wow, I thought the talk about breaking the team's spirit was ridiculous. But it's true. Look at that team. They're literally falling apart. Look like an 8-8 team right now. Seattle crushed their souls and took away their will to go on.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SupersonicSeahawkz":35i9kngk said:
I watched him all 4 years at Nevada, he has the same problem he did then. cannon arms, but no touch. Take away the deep ball and keep him from running, he can't put the ball in a small window. He can't throw the ball where only his guy can catch it. Force him to throw short and mid range and he will throw fastballs that will miss, get picked, or tipped for int. take away deep passes and force him to be an Alex smith like passer and he is exposed because he can't pass to someone who isn't open. now teams know this. Rinse RePeat

This.

He's a small school version of Jake Locker....but the similarities end with the post above. Unlike Kaep, Locker has his head on right. Can you imagine Locker wearing a Phins hat? Can you see him doing commercials getting his latest ink? He's too busy working his ass off, appreciating his position and understanding the commitment the position requires.

Jake doesn't see himself as some supreme being. His team rallies around him (win or lose) because of his work ethic, his values and the respect he shows his team and opponents, alike. Kaep is more street punk than NFL QB. He won't be around long. In the interim, like Vick, I just want to see him run. Very good athlete and fun to watch. But that's all.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SupersonicSeahawkz":2plu9cqu said:
Correct this is.....seriously there is a reason he didn't take over as a rookie. I will eat my panties pif Hurlbaugh isn't sorry about the Alex Smith trade now.

With him it's a dogfight, without him Kansas City has an outside shot of shocking Denver. Kaepernick is done by anyone with a defense. Indianapolis? Seriously? They just followed our blueprint. Kudos to them that they had the set to make it work. Mark my words, it's them we should worry about not Houston.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Omg give the man a break. He played this game with 1 WR.

Only Boldin.

Kyle Williams isn't even a decent WR, but who does the niners have that can help the passing game?

VD was out didn't play.
Marlin Moore? Don't know him. Quinton Patton doesn't even stand out.

I give Kap some credit, they beat GB with VD and Boldin. Sure Boldin caught for 200 yards with TD (But VD got about 100 and 2TD's).

The problem I see with the 49ers is that when they are pressured, Kap checks down to FB/RB. I don't view as a HB that can catch passes from Kap that well, and in Seattle game, Bruce Miller looks so slow. IMO 49ers should try and grab Michael Robinson, and use him and Hunter more when Hunter is healthy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
GB is 1-2 as well

They're in trouble, you're kidding yourself if you don't think so. Kaepernick is struggling, passing game sucks, running game was on the ropes, if they were able to do what they did against the Colts, I'm not worried at all! Lynch should trample them.

They've lost Willis and Aldon Smith for god knows how long, plus they're on a short week vs a division opponent and those are not easy no matter how bad the team is.

The problem with Kaepernick is not the receivers, its him as well, home boy is friggin LOST.

They might be staring 1-3 in the face.