HOF game

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Will anyone be watching? It starts at 1am UK time and I have work in the morning....

Football is back!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It is on here at 6pm. I will be watching it. I think it is not fair. Indianapolis and Green Bay get 5 preseason games and everyone else 4. Cheatriots. LMAO. Go Hawks. Probably chatting in our chat and green bay chat which is open to watch from their site....if that is what you want to do.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yup....EXpn says no game according to Packerville. Bad field conditions.

253hawk

Reaction score
Multi-billion dollar entity...can't even provide a decent playing surface. What an embarrassment.

Even Brazil could have pulled this off.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
253hawk":2pfga9qj said:
Multi-billion dollar entity...can't even provide a decent playing surface. What an embarrassment.

Even Brazil could have pulled this off.

Hmm.....even in Carolina??? LOL

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I would have thought a solid year would have been enough time to prepare. But what do I know.

irocdave

Reaction score
Wow, what a gong show. Sounds like the concert that messed up the field was more important than the game. Talk about messed up priorities.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
irocdave":1q8n3jzd said:
Wow, what a gong show. Sounds like the concert that messed up the field was more important than the game. Talk about messed up priorities.

Whut concert by the way? I am not watching the pregame lack there of.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
What an embarrassment for the NFL...how many millions of dollars poured into the HOF stadium and they cant even get the field in playing condition..wow

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Damn was really looking forward to seeing Joe Callahan for 3 quarters too. Said no one ever.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":s10kduem said:
Hawkstorian":s10kduem said:
Looks like they won't play. Bad field.

But I thought the game was in Canton, not Santa Clara! :stirthepot:
Dang it, I wanted to be the first with a Levi's field joke!!!! :evil: :sarcasm_off:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1sdf7kok said:
I think it is not fair. Indianapolis and Green Bay get 5 preseason games and everyone else 4. Cheatriots. LMAO.

It's different teams each year, usually based on which teams had players inducted into the hall that year. The Packers and Colts were in it this year because Dungy, Harrison, and Favre were inducted.

FWIW I think it's also a major stretch to think of it as a competitive advantage. The injury risk is greater than any gains by far, which is why the HoF game is almost entirely played by guys who will never make a regular season NFL roster.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3flq1m4v said:
irocdave":3flq1m4v said:

Whut concert by the way? I am not watching the pregame lack there of.

The concert was two days ago and has nothing to do with anything. It's a turf field, not grass.

They changed the field last year after Suisham tore his ACL in the game and was out for the year, and apparently the end zone and midfield paint they were using didn't react well to the new field turf and was like concrete.

chris98251

Reaction score
Popeyejones":24o0rvs6 said:
Seahawkfan80":24o0rvs6 said:
I think it is not fair. Indianapolis and Green Bay get 5 preseason games and everyone else 4. Cheatriots. LMAO.

It's different teams each year, usually based on which teams had players inducted into the hall that year. The Packers and Colts were in it this year because Dungy, Harrison, and Favre were inducted.

FWIW I think it's also a major stretch to think of it as a competitive advantage. The injury risk is greater than any gains by far, which is why the HoF game is almost entirely played by guys who will never make a regular season NFL roster.

It didn't use to be that way, players used to feel honored to participate, regardless the field should have been protected with these kind of athletes expected to play on it, think of the advertising revenue that now is owed back, think of the black eye that Goodell is now going to spin some way, it is probably Tom Brady's fault any way :) IF I CAN'T PLAY NOBODY IS PLAYING!!! :)

Latest posts