Executive producer Russell Wilson

projectorfreak

Reaction score
God family football i believe it was
Watching a b movie on freevee and that was the commercial
With commitment to the game like that this year is going to be great
Discuss lol
I normally don't get involved much in me3 threads but i have never seen this from a current nfl player before as i imagine it takes lots of your free time
I want a top 5 3rd round pick from the gift that keeps on giving

OP
OP
projectorfreak

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Excuse me , it was on amazon prime a freevee movie and the ad during the break, freevee so yeah , i was really chillin
Go Hawks

LastRideOut

Reaction score
What was the ad specifically promoting? i need to find it.
Excellent chance it was Russ promoting himself the me3 brand. Or is it team 3. Or 3? R3? Whatever it is, it's self-promotion.

OP I think, has had a bit to drink. No worries. Just a little tough to decipher OP's first two posts.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Excellent chance it was Russ promoting himself the me3 brand. Or is it team 3. Or 3? R3? Whatever it is, it's self-promotion.

OP I think, has had a bit to drink. No worries. Just a little tough to decipher OP's first two posts.

Well, it is Friday night, but I’m surprised there’s nary a word on Twittermabout it.

OP
OP
projectorfreak

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I just saw the ad wow , you guys are way ahead of me actually watching it
So thx for that cuz now I don't have to
Passed out watchin movies for a bit around midnite for an hour or so after drinkin and hangin with the family and grillin havin a great time
Bless all ya all my home away from home

sc85sis

Reaction score
The series is about Evangel Christian Academy’s football program. That’s the school that produced the Booty kids, Josh, John David, et al.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Dude, unless you are one of the top 5 or so players ever at your position, unless it’s a weird fun story or something and could be inspirational, what are you doing but doubling down on the cringe? Why are you making a bad movie about yourself and releasing it while you are playing the game? Who told him to stop working on football like he did when he was younger? Was Russ influenced to be this way, or is he really this narcissistic? Maybe it was before Sean Payton?

toffee

Reaction score
Dude, unless you are one of the top 5 or so players ever at your position, unless it’s a weird fun story or something and could be inspirational, what are you doing but doubling down on the cringe? Why are you making a bad movie about yourself and releasing it while you are playing the game? Who told him to stop working on football like he did when he was younger? Was Russ influenced to be this way, or is he really this narcissistic? Maybe it was before Sean Payton?
regardless of before Sean or after, if the movie was made after he was traded to Denver, one have to question Wilson's dedication to football.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It would be better almost to find out he's been nursing a degrading career impacting injury for years, I AM NOT nor would I EVER wish something like that on anyone. If he is on the way out for a good reason and screwing over Denver in the process, I will move him back up a couple notches in my player hierarchy. This is the closest thing Matt Hasselbeck has had to a win in over a decade, good job once again Matt, still waiting for the all Hasselbeck podcast, I digress.