Hawk fan gets beat up at Cards / Packers game

chris98251

Reaction score
Bunch of Punks, lets jump one guy and act like were bad ass, thing is when we play there we have more Hawk fans then Card fans by the look in the stands I get on TV. He may have worn Hawks gear but being a Fan of the game obviously if he was there watching.

Kudos to the people that were trying to help and protect the guy, the guy that caught it seems like he was hoping for a payday.

peppersjap

Reaction score
The guy was stupid for wearing Seahawk gear into the game that didn't involve out team for this exact reason. Look at all the random assholes throwing punches. I went to the game in Arizona 2 years ago and it was pretty volatile. I saw a few fights but as much as I hate to admit it most were provoked by Seahawk fans.

rlkats

Reaction score
First of all why go to a game. Even more so a game thatvis a playoff game the is in enemy grounds? When you ateam is not playing and you sport your colors. Kind of asking for trouble. The sad part is there should not have been any trouble. Cool to see cardinals fans helping the guy. But.

What a bunch of WEAK WEAK little girl punches

rlkats

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2lkytcxc said:
[youtube]MdMCxyGEfi0[/youtube]

Bunch of dumb asses. Get that angry over a game. Pathetic.

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":6vficm7p said:
First of all why go to a game. Even more so a game thatvis a playoff game the is in enemy grounds? When you ateam is not playing and you sport your colors. Kind of asking for trouble. The sad part is there should not have been any trouble. Cool to see cardinals fans helping the guy. But.

People should be able to wear their team's gear anywhere you want. Adults don't start fights over what people wear, gangs do stupid shit like that.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peppersjap":12jp06e5 said:
The guy was stupid for wearing Seahawk gear into the game that didn't involve out team for this exact reason. Look at all the random assholes throwing punches. I went to the game in Arizona 2 years ago and it was pretty volatile. I saw a few fights but as much as I hate to admit it most were provoked by Seahawk fans.

This, what the hell is the guy doing there in the first place?

rlkats

Reaction score
Laloosh":29ve47wv said:
rlkats":29ve47wv said:

People should be able to wear their team's gear anywhere you want. Adults don't start fights over what people wear, gangs do stupid shit like that.

Highly agreed. But there are no adults the rep the cards or hawks. Lol :stirthepot: jk all

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Laloosh":24ea81ez said:
rlkats":24ea81ez said:

Do we know what happened?

Cause I highly doubt the Cards fans just started beating up the Hawk fan for no reason cause he was sitting there minding his own business quietly watching the game.

My guess is he was being an ass and the Cards fans told him to STFU, and fight ensued.

If I'm wearing the Hawk jersey and all of a sudden everyone around me is getting nasty? I get the usher or go watch the rest of the game from the bar.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":16jhzshh said:
Do we know what happened?

Cause I highly doubt the Cards fans just started beating up the Hawk fan for no reason cause he was sitting there minding his own business quietly watching the game.

My guess is he was being an ass and the Cards fans told him to STFU, and fight ensued.

If I'm wearing the Hawk jersey and all of a sudden everyone around me is getting nasty? I get the usher or go watch the rest of the game from the bar.

I bet your guess is close.

Don't know why some people do anything to provoke others, particularly in a situation that will always have a few that drink too much and can't handle it.

Chapman

Reaction score
The guy filming is a dork.
So proud of a million views. Who gives a shit put your phone down and help.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
peppersjap":27whfapm said:
Yes. She dresses slutty. She was eyeing him. She has a reputation as being "loose".

She was asking for it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
peppersjap":165mykk2 said:
What about the Vikings fan that said he was at the game because he already bought the ticket before the missed fg? Lol that guy...

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3nz3kpvn said:
peppersjap":3nz3kpvn said:
Yes. She dresses slutty. She was eyeing him. She has a reputation as being "loose".

She was asking for it.

On the other hand, like Dave Chappelle once said, if you walk around dressed like a cop, people are going to think you're a cop.

mrt144

Reaction score
Laloosh":4f573lmv said:
rlkats":4f573lmv said:

Exactly my thoughts.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2oh7g6r8 said:
Tech Worlds":2oh7g6r8 said:
peppersjap":2oh7g6r8 said:

She was asking for it.

On the other hand, like Dave Chappelle once said, if you walk around dressed like a cop, people are going to think you're a cop.

While a funny joke delivered perfectly, we don't have to live our lives according it.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I love the fact that I trained in MMA as I know I could protect myself if needed, but at the same time training in MMA taught me how stupid it is to get into fights. You can't train for the guy who hits you in the back of the head with a beer can/bottle, 7 people around you pulling you down and falling over a bunch of concrete stairs, being held by 2-3 people while another 2-3 people decide to use that time to punch you in gut and in the back of the head, etc.

With that also being said, although you SHOULD feel safe to wear whatever jersey you want to a stadium, it takes a while for security to show up and drunk people are stupid. The guy should have been more careful and just showed up in plain street clothing, or perhaps something a little less in your face Seahawks.

Latest posts