Browns Unveil New Uniforms

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice. The "BROWNS" down the leg will look weird and dated very quickly. Other than that, all 9 uniform combinations work together pretty nicely.

All in all, successful.

drcool

Reaction score
The brown jerseys have an orange stitching detail on them that looks pretty cool. I think they kept these classic enough but were still able to modernize them enough. Much better than the Buccaneers or Jaguars redesigns.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The orange numbers with a white shadow on the brown jerseys look weird to me. I can't help but think white numbers with an orange shadow would look better.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
It's very akin to the Vikings most recent changes. Modernizes it slightly, but not so much to be offensive to the fanbase.

If you're a fan and you absolutely hate these, i have a hard time believing you were in love with the old ones.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
At least the orange version isn't as garish as the Clemson Tiger version. At least from that picture. Other then that the update actually is fairly decent.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Offseason: when Seahawk fans discuss the uniforms of AFC Central teams. :)

I think they are pretty sharp but I could do without the "Cleveland" across the chest.....

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2dtuvelh said:
Throwdown":2dtuvelh said:
What exactly changed?

These clowns can't even do a rebranding correctly.

Wasn't so much a rebrand as it was a refresh.

Agreed. Although TBF The Browns are probably more restricted in rebranding than any othe team in professional sports.

As a refresh though, I think it's a really good one. It's about as much as you can do with them, and it's done well, IMO.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
The CLEVELAND across the chest and BROWNS down the leg are really the only parts that bother me much. But then, I didn't like (and still don't care for) the SEAHAWKS wordmark on our jersey's shoulder.

But I really would love to see the Browns draft a guy with the last name STEAMER now.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
All combos:

CClzafZUgAEj5IJ.jpg:large

253hawk

Reaction score
That looks high-school/fake-pro-team-in-a-movie as hell. At least Tampa Bay can feel good about not looking the worst in the league now.

Cleveland really needs a mascot on the helmet.

ShyCheetah

Reaction score
Considering The Browns traditionally have an uber conservative look I think they did pretty well. The contrast stitching and the "Cleveland" add detail without upsetting that classic look. The Browns on the pants i think will look surprisingly good balancing the wordmark on the jersey.

Shy