Browns extend Jeudy, 3 years $58m.

knownone

Reaction score
It depends on how the contract is structured. Jeudy's spent his entire career with relatively limited quarterbacks throwing him the ball. He certainly has the talent to earn that number, and he is only 24, so if it's incentive-based, with team options, I don't hate it.

toffee

Reaction score
It depends on how the contract is structured. Jeudy's spent his entire career with relatively limited quarterbacks throwing him the ball. He certainly has the talent to earn that number, and he is only 24, so if it's incentive-based, with team options, I don't hate it.
HOF, all-pro, pro-bowl QB Russell Wilson begs to differ.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Wow. I guess the overpay for Njoku worked out . . .

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Weird when you consider that WR was a key weakness for Denver.

He's not even as good as many bench guys in the NFL.
The Browns were pointed in the right direction for a short while, but man, talk about hamstringing yourself. Especially considering the depth of WR in this draft.
Weird.

flv2

Reaction score
Weird when you consider that WR was a key weakness for Denver.

He's not even as good as many bench guys in the NFL.
The Browns were pointed in the right direction for a short while, but man, talk about hamstringing yourself. Especially considering the depth of WR in this draft.
Weird.
It's a cap space move for the Broncos. The Browns don't want to be accused of not giving Watson WRs to throw to. The extension is an unnecessary leap of faith.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another player laughing all the way to the bank. More power to the players. If a team is dumb enough to pay it, take it.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
How do you feel about 41M guaranteed? Holy sh**!

This is straight up a laughable contract. I guess Steve Smith was wrong & he's not JAG but he's a superstar. :ROFLMAO:

projectorfreak

Reaction score
How do you feel about 41M guaranteed? Holy sh**!

This is straight up a laughable contract. I guess Steve Smith was wrong & he's not JAG but he's a superstar. :ROFLMAO:
41 mil at signing is just idiotic especially for a guy I don't even think is really worth half that and yeah , the draft this year just verifies their GM is a moron or has compulsive issues
Just stupid
The browns are who we should be targeting to make trades with cuz we need to fleece somebody an get more draft capital

rcaido

Reaction score
i watch this guy play last year, i dont get this contract at all.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
i watch this guy play last year, i dont get this contract at all.

Yeah, because you have been watching Russ throw to Jeudy.

Jeudy should do better in Cleveland since he can count on getting the ball when expected, and on time too. No more backyard style football.

I will laugh if Jeudy goes off, and the contract turns out to be an underpay.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
You could have the 2nd coming of Joe Montana throwing to Jeudy, it won't help.

He's a mid, if that, WR. Not really exceptional at anything but being inconsistent. (He is adept at that)

It's weird. Poor Browns fans. For a short, short, time it looked like they might finally become one of the good teams.
Guess not.