Niner's Borland making his mark

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
As a playmaker on an already good defense. I thought there would be a drop in play when Bowman went down but this guy is proving me wrong with 12 tackles and 2 Int against the Giants.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2fakzwjz said:
As a playmaker on an already good defense. I thought there would be a drop in play when Bowman went down but this guy is proving me wrong with 12 tackles and 2 Int against the Giants.

2 int's, isn't that twice as many as Sherman?

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":317cdvs8 said:
Russ Willstrong":317cdvs8 said:

I would tell you how many more rings and All-Pro nominations Sherman has, but something about dividing by zero...

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":327guexn said:
lvnginhwktwn":327guexn said:
Russ Willstrong":327guexn said:

I would tell you how many more rings and All-Pro nominations Sherman has, but something about dividing by zero...

How about telling me what that has to do with anything THIS season?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":24ldz2lc said:
Russ Willstrong":24ldz2lc said:

Way to be a dick on a post giving props to one of your players

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well hell I am proud of LVNG at least he didn't exclaim about the 5 rings in the same post. Other than that people were complementary about his team and yeah the comment was rubbish.

pehawk

Reaction score
Why are 49er fans here? Really? All they LITERALLY contribute is trolling 49er threads. Rams and Cards fans are cool, but, these cats add zero. Check out Marvin49 in the "DEA" thread, he shows the spine and intellectual honesty of an amoeba.

Borland is a MONSTER though. Monster. I've been watching him for a few weeks. If our site was infiltrated by 49er fans, I would've posted it a few weeks ago. No point doing it here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2ypdpau6 said:

Yeah...Borland has been a godsend.

Lynch has been fantastic as well.

Its just too bad that BOTH our teams are still several games behind that damn Cards. They just refuse to lose.

I think it's pretty much a battle for the Wild Card now.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3lhefzfn said:
Why are 49er fans here? Really? All they LITERALLY contribute is trolling 49er threads. Rams and Cards fans are cool, but, these cats add zero. Check out Marvin49 in the "DEA" thread, he shows the spine and intellectual honesty of an amoeba.

Borland is a MONSTER though. Monster. I've been watching him for a few weeks. If our site was infiltrated by 49er fans, I would've posted it a few weeks ago. No point doing it here.

Dude...

...GET OVER IT.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":rrxtsydz said:
pehawk":rrxtsydz said:

Dude...

...GET OVER IT.

Get over what? I only speak the truth, Sweetie.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":2gu4gbip said:
Marvin49":2gu4gbip said:
pehawk":2gu4gbip said:

Dude...

...GET OVER IT.

Get over what? I only speak the truth, Sweetie.

Right.

If you say so honey-bunch.

Moving on...

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1237npiv said:
lvnginhwktwn":1237npiv said:
Russ Willstrong":1237npiv said:

This is mild compared to some of the crap we hear, this type of statement is the forte of .net. Figured for sure a long time poster like you would have thicker skin.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Wow you hear negative crap about your team on a rival teams board. Holy crap let me put on my surprised face.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2ydf8ht4 said:
-The Glove-":2ydf8ht4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2ydf8ht4 said:
Russ Willstrong":2ydf8ht4 said:

This is mild compared to some of the crap we hear, this type of statement is the forte of .net. Figured for sure a long time poster like you would have thicker skin.

Boohoo

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
homerun1970":2pl0w1a8 said:
Wow you hear negative crap about your team on a rival teams board. Holy crap let me put on my surprised face.

Just saying we hear it here, not in a surprised way. Just hate it those that dish get butthurt when some is dished their way.

What's the other word a lot of you like to use? That's right, mediocre, we hear this all the time too, so sorry if our rookie ILB having twice as many int's as your self proclaimed best CB in the league points out his actual mediocre season.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yeah that poor CB that isn't thrown at much. More than likely his interception totals will rise soon seems to be that your QB plans on making that throw every time!

SF49r

Reaction score
Borland has been the most exciting player for me this season and also the most surprising player too. I am glad we were able to snag him in the 3rd round. Everyone used to say he lacks the speed to be a NFL linebacker but his football instincts really make up for it. I am feeling DROY if he keeps his production going.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
homerun1970":3exu7lpn said:
Yeah that poor CB that isn't thrown at much. More than likely his interception totals will rise soon seems to be that your QB plans on making that throw every time!

The butthurt is strong in this one.