Niner's Borland making his mark

rlkats

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":h2732fb1 said:
Russ Willstrong":h2732fb1 said:
As a playmaker on an already good defense. I thought there would be a drop in play when Bowman went down but this guy is proving me wrong with 12 tackles and 2 Int against the Giants.

2 int's, isn't that twice as many as Sherman?

:34853_doh:

Dabhawk

Reaction score
What the hell kind of Niner fan trolls an opposing teams blog site looking to cause commotion? You sir have no life. You have the same record as us but it seems you don't even understand THE SEASON ISNT OVER. Keep derpin over there, I'll be laughing my ass off feasting on delicacies when Krapernick throws 3 picks Sherman's way this Thanks Giving. Eat that up dipsh*t

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Dabhawk":3jexcbgw said:
What the hell kind of Niner fan trolls an opposing teams blog site looking to cause commotion? You sir have no life. You have the same record as us but it seems you don't even understand THE SEASON ISNT OVER. Keep derpin over there, I'll be laughing my ass off feasting on delicacies when Krapernick throws 3 picks Sherman's way this Thanks Giving. Eat that up dipsh*t

I guess we'll see next week, eh dumb*ss?

Smellyman

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":23pw311u said:
Russ Willstrong":23pw311u said:
As a playmaker on an already good defense. I thought there would be a drop in play when Bowman went down but this guy is proving me wrong with 12 tackles and 2 Int against the Giants.

2 int's, isn't that twice as many as Sherman?

puuuuhhhhhleeeeeeeaaaaase

Scottemojo

Reaction score
A thread complimenting a Niner gets dicked up by a Niner fan looking for a fight.

What an ass.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2em1bk4u said:
Just messing with you guys, I'll quit before this gets shacked

I guess some of you didn't get the memo.

I know our teams are 6-4 but damn you guys are a sensitive bunch this year.

mikeak

Reaction score
Marvin49":3osaagu8 said:
Russ Willstrong":3osaagu8 said:

Yeah...Borland has been a godsend.

Lynch has been fantastic as well.

Its just too bad that BOTH our teams are still several games behind that damn Cards. They just refuse to lose.

I think it's pretty much a battle for the Wild Card now.

Both teams win out against Arizona and everything changes. I think STL can beat them as well

Mike 4G

Reaction score
mikeak":3789t6qx said:
Marvin49":3789t6qx said:
Russ Willstrong":3789t6qx said:

Yeah...Borland has been a godsend.

Lynch has been fantastic as well.

Its just too bad that BOTH our teams are still several games behind that damn Cards. They just refuse to lose.

I think it's pretty much a battle for the Wild Card now.

Both teams win out against Arizona and everything changes. I think STL can beat them as well

I will be weird rooting for the 9ers and Rams to close the season out...

kearly

Reaction score
Borland was a stud in college too. Youtube him. This was the one pick SF made last year that made me say "oh shit."

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":15ixn4ky said:
I dunno, I laughed at his response...

As did I. The fact it was said after a compliment was paid to his guy is what made it work. We are rivals, right?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
pehawk":2k8bbd0j said:
Why are 49er fans here? Really? All they LITERALLY contribute is trolling 49er threads. Rams and Cards fans are cool, but, these cats add zero. Check out Marvin49 in the "DEA" thread, he shows the spine and intellectual honesty of an amoeba.

Borland is a MONSTER though. Monster. I've been watching him for a few weeks. If our site was infiltrated by 49er fans, I would've posted it a few weeks ago. No point doing it here.

Not really. He is a beast in the box, great at tackling and making plays on the ball.

He is SUB PAR in man coverage. He just doesn't have the speed and quickness to keep pace in man coverage. That's a big liability. Yes, he's great at pretty much everything else, but when playing teams like Denver, New England, Green Bay or Detroit, that's going to be a big weakness.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":35f6r7x9 said:
pehawk":35f6r7x9 said:
Why are 49er fans here? Really? All they LITERALLY contribute is trolling 49er threads. Rams and Cards fans are cool, but, these cats add zero. Check out Marvin49 in the "DEA" thread, he shows the spine and intellectual honesty of an amoeba.

Borland is a MONSTER though. Monster. I've been watching him for a few weeks. If our site was infiltrated by 49er fans, I would've posted it a few weeks ago. No point doing it here.

Not really. He is a beast in the box, great at tackling and making plays on the ball.

He is SUB PAR in man coverage. He just doesn't have the speed and quickness to keep pace in man coverage. That's a big liability. Yes, he's great at pretty much everything else, but when playing teams like Denver, New England, Green Bay or Detroit, that's going to be a big weakness.
So, next year, he will be a 2 down player, with lots of experience.
Though two picks aint bad for a guy who can't cover.