Hahaha, Prisco just cant resist.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Idiot and not sure if he's ever been correct.

Lxx

Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious, worst list i have ever seen.

Atlanta bring #5 is also a huge joke

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
So it's Sept 9th and he still hasn't seen the games?
Donkos #1 the class of the AFC with an offense inept the second half not merely the 4th qtr.
Seahawks#2 but no mention that its offense was as creative and dominating as their defense.
Seriously...Bengals is that high so soon? No need to watch the video folks..

hawker84

Reaction score
Cardinals at #7 Chargers at #14 why the big gap, didn't the Cards just barely squeak that out? and Colts at #16? Ok that pretty much sums it up for me.

At least he moved us up 1 spot to #2..

Prisco = Jacka$$

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lol at the 49ers comment

"They looked like a Super Bowl contender by ripping Dallas"

That... or Tony Romo gift wrapped the W for them in one quarter of play.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
To prove the quality of the CBS football writers :

Pat Kirwan notes that Indy losing to Denver doesn't matter because they'll be better when Robert Mathis returns. One would think their NFL "expert" may be in the loop about last year's league leader in sacks being out for the year hey ? Maybe I'm just being picky

garrylt4

Reaction score
The whole list is a joke, but on a positive note after week 3 they probably won't be able to put the Broncos ahead of the Seahawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1xrwb4is said:
To prove the quality of the CBS football writers :

Pat Kirwan notes that Indy losing to Denver doesn't matter because they'll be better when Robert Mathis returns. One would think their NFL "expert" may be in the loop about last year's league leader in sacks being out for the year hey ? Maybe I'm just being picky

Kirwan is already prepping his 2015 Power Rankings. Get off his back.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just be prepared for silliness like this until week 11 because that's when our actual schedule starts. The NFL backloaded our schedule to an insane degree because they know as well as we do that we will be in the Superbowl again so they had to inject some type of drama into it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2hbt8frg said:
Just be prepared for silliness like this until week 11 because that's when our actual schedule starts. The NFL backloaded our schedule to an insane degree because they know as well as we do that we will be in the Superbowl again so they had to inject some type of drama into it.

Silliness like overreacting to a hack writer's Power Rankings every week?

:lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2gp6m4pp said:
MizzouHawkGal":2gp6m4pp said:

Silliness like overreacting to a hack writer's Power Rankings every week?

:lol:
Not the overreaction just the list itself. Just take a look at a site that actually gives the real probablities of getting into the Superbowl and each playoff spot http://playoffstatus.com/nfl/nfcstandings.html notice the rankings? It's because we play maybe 2 teams before Arizona that have any relevance to our playoff odds or have a real shot at beating us. Those odds are tracked game by game and yes AFC results affect them them also especially any AFC team on our future schedule.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Come on. You have to be kidding me.

The other day, there was a post by a fan in Miami about what makes Seattle fans so loud. The answer is they self identify as being loud. So they reinforce it. But they also self identify as being 'disrespected' or dismissed. It is the 'South Alaska' syndrome that we had in 2005 that just kept get nurtured all these years.

Here it is again.

The guy is 'disrespecting' Seattle by picking them #2 (2 with an up arrow) with the only other team above them Denver. Denver got better, we lost pieces. We might be better or Green Bay might be worse, perhaps both...but in game 1 it is hard to tell.

The problem is that if he DID pick us #1, there would be a thread about how he cannot join the bandwagon now. Or what an idiot he is for trying to pick us how now when he didn't before. You know, like the other Prisco thread where people were ripping him for PRAISING the Seahawks.

I get there might not be a lot to like about the guy but it is weird to see complaints about him or other writers no matter which side of the fence they choose. Because I think just like the fans like to feel like they are a part of the team, #12, they also like to feel like their team is constantly dismissed - even when most of the media is prostrating themselves in front of the Seahawks in adulation.

Maybe it is just a message board thing, but it seems to happen more here than other good teams. We love our teams to be good but we put a little bit too much importance on whether others like us or not. Or maybe I am deluded/crazy and just seeing this wrong.

I could care less. I love that it is great football and after years of watching some mediocre teams, I get to watch some of the best football being played in the game and they are carrying the flag for our town/team. If someone doesn't like/respect them? Screw 'em, this isn't college ball where the votes determine the winners.

253hawk

Reaction score
Lxx":1w9v3smq said:
Obvious troll is obvious, worst list i have ever seen.

Atlanta bring #5 is also a huge joke

They barely squeaked by the Saints (who lead week #1 in missed tackles with 23) in OT thanks to a lucky fumble...and their defense also gave up 472 yards.

Prisco has always been a trolling moron; nothing new here.

El Caliente

Reaction score
We Saints fans hate Prisco too (his hate for us stems from Sean Payton constantly snubbing him).

Prisco is the type that will defend Roger Goodell to the end.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ns9cejz said:
lol at the 49ers comment

"They looked like a Super Bowl contender by ripping Dallas"

That... or Tony Romo gift wrapped the W for them in one quarter of play.

They played the team on their schedule and didn't screw it up. Given injuries and Boone only part-time, they did what they needed to do.

SB contenders? We will see but it's hard to judge a hungry hunter for taking a deer that couldn't run so to speak.