Hahaha, Prisco just cant resist.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Prisco is a mediot who doesn't even bother to watch games. How can one conceivably put the Cards at #7 best team after last night's game? That is absurd. They didn't look top 20 to me. They got lucky that SD knows how "not to finish games". They seem to do it on consistent basis!

Hawks46

Reaction score
lsheldon":195aapad said:
It's impossible for him to actually watch games. He has his head so far up Manning's behind that sunlight is just a memory. Week-3 it will be impossible for him to ignore us anymore, when the Donko's get sent home with their tails tucked firmly between their legs even he will have to admit we are the better team.

Lol he still won't have to admit it then....he will just say they're a better team with Welker and once he's back they would beat us.

Escamillo

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":7t4yebj5 said:
Come on. You have to be kidding me. (snip drivel)

Yeah, you're taking this a little too seriously. So people are having fun ripping some media football "expert", so what? :thirishdrinkers:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Basis4day":3lm913ci said:
Prisco lives on click bait.

And if people stopped clicking, this type of 'journalism' would go away. Obvious solution is too obvious.

Like moths to the flame.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
hawkfan68":102a6rsl said:
How can one conceivably put the Cards at #7 best team after last night's game?!
He spent all off-season hyping them, so he's gotta stay committed for at least a little while.

He's also an Arizona State alum, so...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
WHY PRISCO NO VALIDATE MY FEELINGS

DAMN YOU PRISCO

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
ASuperForce":om2zn5w8 said:
hawkfan68":om2zn5w8 said:
How can one conceivably put the Cards at #7 best team after last night's game?!
He spent all off-season hyping them, so he's gotta stay committed for at least a little while.

He's also an Arizona State alum, so...

OF COURSE Prisco went to ASU.

OF COURSE.

Thanks a ton, Prisco. Why couldn't you have been a Wildcat? Then I could rightly make fun of you and also them.

And the thing is, Cronkite School of Journalism is good! I swear it is! I don't know how this happened.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Thanks Prisco!

I was worried that there was nothing our players could get offended by on the media this week, and here comes a recognized pundit to claim the bolts are not only going to beat the spread, but beat the seahawks outright.

I hope somebody sends this to Sherman, he will know what to do with it

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Prisco posts this stuff because it gives him clicks. And you geniuses are feeding them to him on a silver platter.

Quit linking him.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
But if we don't click and pay Prisco how will we get our feelings hurt so we can rage and click Prisco?

Lxx

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":hpfbyi9n said:
Basis4day":hpfbyi9n said:
Prisco lives on click bait.

And if people stopped clicking, this type of 'journalism' would go away. Obvious solution is too obvious.

Like moths to the flame.
Prisco is Bait-man

huskylawyer

Reaction score
I've gotten in quite a few Twitter wars with Prisco, and to his credit, he responds directly to me.

I have twitter responses directly from him to me where he said there was no way we would win the Super Bowl with the "gimmick" offense we supposedly had.

He's a "get off my lawn" type and serious Twitter troll. Any QB that doesn't look like Brady, Manning or Brees (both physically and how they play), he absolutely detests. He's a, "I remember the good 'ol days" type, but I'm not even sure he believes what he is saying, as it sounds so stupid.

dusktreader

Reaction score
Dude is an 'analyst' for CBSSports. CBSSports, you know, the 1 stop shop for all NFL news and commentary? Sheesh. he's gotta say something ridiculous just so people don't forget that there is a CBSSports :roll:

seahawksny

Reaction score
dusktreader":38ggi8rz said:
Dude is an 'analyst' for CBSSports. CBSSports, you know, the 1 stop shop for all NFL news and commentary? Sheesh. he's gotta say something ridiculous just so people don't forget that there is a CBSSports :roll:

He picked chargers to beat us today 16-13
Based on absolutely nothing

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
dusktreader":jede3wpz said:
Don't forget that CBS is the network of the AFC as well.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, he's obviously a hater or a donkey fan. Maybe both.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Prisco

Sucks to lose, but the consolation prize is the Humble Prisco some people have to eat.