Pseudo Super Bowl Sunday, July, 6th on NFLN!

halfrack

Reaction score
NFC Championship game (San Fransisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks) to be replayed this Sunday on NFL network at 4:30 PM (CDT). Time to dust off the DVR and actually record it this time around. I'm excited! Could seem like football season for me. Thought you folks might want know if you didn't already.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great for those of you that don't have the DVD or recording on your DVR! Cool!

Truth be told, I always fast forward to the second half. The first half is simply not too pretty from a 12 perspective.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Great reminder for those of you that don't think RW is clutch... And also those that believe Sherman just ain't that good (talking to you Whiners)

sutz

Reaction score
Funny how that game started out almost exactly like the SB, but in reverse. When Wilson was caught and the fumble forced, face it...we long time Seahawks fans were starting up the old, "Oh well, here we go again" thoughts.

Unlike the Donkeys, our guys came back and forced their will on the Ninnies. In so many ways, it was like a dawning of a new era-or at least we all hope. After that kind of clutch action, and how the team is built, it looks like we'll be a contender for several more years, at least, and that game kind of iced that thought. It wasn't the beginning of the turnaround, but it was a key moment in team history, when they finally got past the whole 'choking in big games' meme.

We had a real potential Romo moment there and overcame it.
;)

djTOY2000

Reaction score
i know exactly what channel i will turn my bar's TV's to for the afternoon, my manager is a 49er fan too so this should be great if she works today...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Awsome! Thanks for the tip. Best birthday gift I could receive!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
sutz":2y42agyk said:
Funny how that game started out almost exactly like the SB, but in reverse. When Wilson was caught and the fumble forced, face it...we long time Seahawks fans were starting up the old, "Oh well, here we go again" thoughts.

We had a real potential Romo moment there and overcame it.
I had no such thoughts... that's what having the #1 scoring defense can do for our confidence.

In past years, I would hope that we would win.

Now, I expect it.

And the "Oh well, here we go again" thoughts. comment, I don't get anywhere near that mindset since the O/T win against the Bears in Chicago in December of 2012. Remember that we lost to the Dolphins the week before in Miami, 21-24.

I have had the utmost confidence in Russell Wilson and the rest of this team ever since that Bears game. What our team did that day was monumental. The "we almost got there" Holmgren era was clearly in our rear view mirror and the "we have something special here with Russell Wilson" Carroll era had just arrived.

Mick063

Reaction score
There are Denver fans that genuinely believe the Broncos lost the Super Bowl because of the first offensive play.

One only needs to point out the first offensive play of the NFCCG to prove that real champions overcome early adversity.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Are you sure its the NFCCG? This ad says it's the Week 2 affair.

10356143_10152562910624171_3146492472800311692_n.jpg

OP
OP
halfrack

halfrack

Reaction score
I'm so sorry guys, my listings DID say NFC championship game. I'm really bummed. Well, this is a great game too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
its on now but its week 2, but its says NFC championship game via Comcast. Still a win over the ninnies so its worth watching. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yep, this is the halter-top game.

I don't feel so too bad about it, my copy of the NFCCG arrives soon.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
What was so great about the week 2 game was the quick ending to all the Niner fan offseason talk. Now to their credit, a few Niner posters on this board suppressed their Homerism on this board, but most spent the offseason calling the Merry Massacre a fluke. After all, Cowboy didn't play. LOL..

It was how they couldn't wait to shut the Hawk fans up. How they looked forward to abusing the Hawks defense after playing Sister Mary's fighting nuns in week 1. It was a new KaeperSpaz, this time the noise and defense wouldn't matter. Oops. It only got better the next game.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Mick063":2qqh1uju said:
There are Denver fans that genuinely believe the Broncos lost the Super Bowl because of the first offensive play.

One only needs to point out the first offensive play of the NFCCG to prove that real champions overcome early adversity.

Have heard that many times. But let's think about it. If an NFL team loses because of one play and the very first play of a 60 minute game at that, just how weak is that team? Mentally they must be children.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1zne9fc4 said:
What was so great about the week 2 game was the quick ending to all the Niner fan offseason talk. Now to their credit, a few Niner posters on this board suppressed their Homerism on this board, but most spent the offseason calling the Merry Massacre a fluke. After all, Cowboy didn't play. LOL..

It was how they couldn't wait to shut the Hawk fans up. How they looked forward to abusing the Hawks defense after playing Sister Mary's fighting nuns in week 1. It was a new KaeperSpaz, this time the noise and defense wouldn't matter. Oops. It only got better the next game.
Yep it just temporarily shuts up the whiner trolls though, Seattle wins the NFC against their team ending their season and then goes on to DOMINATE in the Super Bowl and these assclowns still are talking the same crap, writing off Seattle's success against them and success overall as some sort of fluke (a fluke that seems to happen over and over again BTW).

There is always a new excuse for each loss...... (cowboy didn't play, allldumbs lady parts were smarting, refs or the NFL hates them etc etc etc)

Not only that, they said no way Seattle would be able to sign their core to longterm contracts, oops wrong again.....

now the new one is that Seattle will be in salary cap hell for the next 5 or so years, wrong again as the cap will increase by quite a bit and JS is a master of working the cap........

All of their "great" and not so accurate predictions are based on wishful thinking, butthurt, and utter jealousy.....

That's why the denial zone is always fun to read.... 8)