Anyone else getting impatient?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
It feels like every few hours I'm constantly checking my ESPN and Seahawks App, checking on here, checking twitter for some kind of news on an extension for ET and RS. Getting really impatient and frustrated. Anyone else feeling the same?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not really, I know they'll get it done. I'm getting pretty anxious to see the schedule release though.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I think the next big events are schedule release and draft before we see any extension stuff.

Laloosh

Reaction score
While I'm not "going Blitzer", I am a little anxious about it. Really hope they find a way to keep both of these guys on the roster.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
doubt sherm gets done this offseason... just my feeling. I think he'll want to get the publicity being "The" big FA will bring. I could be wrong though.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Glanced at the topic and thought it was asking if anyone else was getting implants

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Not at all lol. It'll happen.

Everyone is probably exceedingly busy with the draft and so I don't expect anything to happen until then - when everything slows down. Look for an extension in late May.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ZagHawk":y5my8fly said:
It feels like every few hours I'm constantly checking my ESPN and Seahawks App, checking on here, checking twitter for some kind of news on an extension for ET and RS. Getting really impatient and frustrated. Anyone else feeling the same?

It's not happening before the draft IMO.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1ygbjudk said:
I don't really expect any news until May/June concerning RS and ET. Sometime before training camp basically.

The NFL needs to look at making the season last longer - like 50 weeks. Is that too much to ask?
I support this make it so!

McG

Reaction score
Goodwin Seahawk":284paslx said:
April stinks every year for football.

The NFL needs to look at making the season last longer - like 50 weeks. Is that too much to ask?

Dude I actually miss NFL Europe just because it was actual NFL rules football. I know this is stupid, but I wish the NFL had a minor league system that played during the offseason, but college football pretty much has that covered.