Kam Chancellor Playoff Highlights

RussJames

Reaction score
Wasn't going to make this one because I already had made the Legion of Boom video, but forget that, Kam absolutely killed it this postseason. I tried
to gather all the Bam Bam hits I could find and put them in the video at the 3:19. Bad quality on a few of them but it's the best I could find. Also
hope the music works, it got claimed but it seems to still be working at the moment.

Kam's a beast...

[youtube]1HjZfWQp1SA[/youtube]

Edited by Throwdown for foul language

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Great vid man! Love it. Kam is such a badass. So glad we gave him an extension.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Always good to see all of those hits again, but I also like how he matches up against the big boys. That play were he backed up "I'm Jimmy" Graham near the end zone, shed him then tackled the RB was pretty awesome. I also love when he buckled that AZ Guard in reg season (not in this clip). I there a more complete package on this team? He REALLY emerged this season. :0190l:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Great video. My favorite play was the one where he broke up that pass on Welker and the strut afterwords. Bad. Ass. On one of the mic'd up shows, Pete said something along the lines of "Jeez, Kam almost murdered that guy". On a side note, knowing how the game turned out, I would have liked to see Manning throw an accurate pass to Thomas on Kam's pick just to see the hit he would have laid on him. He was coming.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kam did work in these playoffs

lol that 2nd Vernon Davis hit still makes me smile.

I also forgot how hard he hit Khiry Robinson

Scottemojo

Reaction score
On the first denver snap of the SB, the safety, Kam just lays out Decker away from the ball. What did you hear from Decker the rest of the game? Crickets.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for VD to want a trade out of our division as Kam just destroys him every game we play them.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I am so glad Chancellor is on our team. Because I'd be scared for our players if he wasn't.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
1:10 is one of the best football plays I've ever seen, you only see that kind of movement in video games.

3:19, what in the world was the ball carrier thinking?

seahawks187

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ngb1atd said:
You can't use the F word in the main forum. :141847_bnono:

KamChancellor

u talkin about this??? imo didn't get its credit at all.. that lineman he walks thru is
6'7 300 pounds lol then he makes the tackle.. impressive

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is the first Seahawk Safety's jersey I've wanted since Easley