OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
seahawks187":33pqfiou said:
KitsapGuy":33pqfiou said:
You can't use the F word in the main forum. :141847_bnono:

KamChancellor

u talkin about this??? imo didn't get its credit at all.. that lineman he walks thru is
6'7 300 pounds lol then he makes the tackle.. impressive

I really wanted to get this clip in the video but couldn't find a clean version of it anywhere. If anyone can find one, I'd re-upload the
video just for that clip. Watch it from the RBs perspective; his run is determinant on that block on Kam. If Kam cheats outside, the
running back cuts back inside for a 4-5 yard gain. If Kam cheats inside, the RB can bounce the run to the outside for about a 3-4 yard
gain. Instead, the Deathbacker annihilates a 300 pound lineman and makes the RB's mind up for him; be destroyed.

blazen2392

Reaction score
It's not often you see offensive guys have legit fear of defenders. My God. I thought he couldnt get any better.

Does anyone notice how Kam is always bullying Vernon Davis when we play the niners? He does it so much it almost feels like hes targeting him.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
skater18000":3kzpvh6g said:
He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

TJH

Reaction score
RussJames":25w3rq5e said:
seahawks187":25w3rq5e said:
KitsapGuy":25w3rq5e said:
You can't use the F word in the main forum. :141847_bnono:

KamChancellor

u talkin about this??? imo didn't get its credit at all.. that lineman he walks thru is
6'7 300 pounds lol then he makes the tackle.. impressive

I really wanted to get this clip in the video but couldn't find a clean version of it anywhere. If anyone can find one, I'd re-upload the
video just for that clip. Watch it from the RBs perspective; his run is determinant on that block on Kam. If Kam cheats outside, the
running back cuts back inside for a 4-5 yard gain. If Kam cheats inside, the RB can bounce the run to the outside for about a 3-4 yard
gain. Instead, the Deathbacker annihilates a 300 pound lineman and makes the RB's mind up for him; be destroyed.

I might be able to help you out if youre serious. It will take me a while to get it done and it's only 540p but let me know.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Love the vid and Kam is awesome...But I gotta draw the line at wanting him.. :D

gloss233

Reaction score
He is one mean mean man, i love having him a seahawk and love the contract.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
TJH":35fytbg6 said:
I might be able to help you out if youre serious. It will take me a while to get it done and it's only 540p but let me know.

Oh, no, if it's gonna take you a while don't even worry about it man. I definitely appreciate the offer though. Kind of curious as to how you have game footage. Is it game rewind? or a youtube clip or something?

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
Captain":1pelmz0h said:
Kam saw the video and wants to know who made it.....

https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/stat ... 4181557248

That. Is. Pretty frickin' awesome... Guarantee the video gets taken down now because of a rapid increase in views. But whatever, Kam the man saw it. Now I just have to figure out how to respond on the Twit machine; maybe he'll send me a jersey. Or a car. One can hope, right?

Heyseed

Reaction score
I remember Kam draft day, going... what the hell is this thing?
One of the greatest Hawks ever, represent

tooshort

Reaction score
The Jason Witten spleen hit in that video makes me wince at the same time as it leaves me in awe of how the Hawks (and Kam in particular) have learned how to be punishing,nasty, old school badasses within the frame of the current pacified rules.

Not in the slightest bit dirty, but a great big painful reminder that if you want to "man up" and play (especially earlier than is medically advised), your pain is our gain.

dunceface

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":mdo7tnm0 said:
skater18000":mdo7tnm0 said:
He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

I love how the video ends on VD's face after the second time he was murdered by Kam...RIP

Sac

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":d67idvs6 said:
skater18000":d67idvs6 said:

LMAO - Totally forgot about that!

Latest posts