Does any passing team have a chance against us next year?

theascension

Reaction score
Next year we rematch with the Broncos at home and play the Packers, Chargers, Cowboys and Eagles. I suppose even the Chiefs could enter into the conversation judging by their last couple games.

I think of all the non-NFC opponents Rodgers might be the toughest one since he can potentially run fairly well. I see the broncos competing slightly better but I can't really see them getting the physical talent to match up with us by next year.

blazen2392

Reaction score
The super bowl pretty much exposed the AFC. The broncos are so soft its not even funny. Every team in the NFC west is a threat. they play the same kind of old testament style blood bath football. rams, cards, saints, panthers and niners are the biggest threats.

rightbench

Reaction score
Any passing team with a mobile quarterback has a chance against us. Even statues will because our D can have an off quarter or 2. But the reality is playing the Kaepernicks and the Newtons and the Lucks and whatnot doesn't let the Hawks pin their ears back as much.

Give me 16 games against Brady and Manning and Palmer and I'm a happy man.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
Guys like Desean Jackson, Randall Cobb and Dez Bryant can be a problem for this team. If Tavon Austin and the Rams can ever put it together, he'd be problematic as well.

Basis4day

Reaction score
QB's that are statues won't have a chance. Rogers or Luck types are still dangerous. Losing to AZ was on the offense.
Defense got 4 interceptions in that game and only 10 points to show for it.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
As great as well all feel now. Do not forget these two things:

1) Arizona beat us at home
2) Niners came VERY close to beating us at home in the biggest game of the year (outside of the Super Bowl).

This team is great, but it's not like we blew out every team we played 40 to 3.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3oa7ymcn said:
As great as well all feel now. Do not forget these two things:

1) Arizona beat us at home
2) Niners came VERY close to beating us at home in the biggest game of the year (outside of the Super Bowl).

This team is great, but it's not like we blew out every team we played 40 to 3.

Niners aren't a passing team. I think the OP was talking strictly prototypical Drop back QB's. Kaep doesn't apply.
More the Mannings, Brady, Brees mold.

larjon53

Reaction score
teams will be gunning for the seahawks. they will change their teams and add speed reeivers to stretch them. they are probably making their plans now.

Basis4day

Reaction score
larjon53":3sby26lr said:
teams will be gunning for the seahawks. they will change their teams and add speed reeivers to stretch them. they are probably making their plans now.

If you can retain the pass rush shown during the last part of the season it won't be an issue. Even if they get yards it doesn't guarantee points.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I don't think of that 49er game as- it was close so... We will lose the next one...They are almost all close
for the last 3 yrs..A win is a win...We aren't going to beat the heck out of them every time in Seattle..
That being said if any teams defense can shut down our offense,A mobile QB like Kap/Rodgers has a good chance but they have to be pretty much turnover free..A Brady/Manning is going to have problems match up wise against our type of defense...

ScouseSeahawk

Reaction score
We shouldn't lose to any of the drop back qb's that don't run, but our main threat is probably the 49ers amd the cards. Whatever happens, the NFC West will become a very good division next year

Exittium

Reaction score
OMG YES WE'LL GET TOSSED ALL OVER AND OUTSCORED!!! SCORE EVERYONE 100 - HAWKS 9 (all Fg's) I mean after all according to everyone here our current SB team will be disbanded and sent away into the dark and forgotten about and we'll be sad again, Sherm will walk, and we'll trade away everyone else! lol Oh I better not forget this otherwise half of you will think im serious.. :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: Jfc We won the SB 5 days ago.. jfc

Latest posts