Did anyone record all 16 games plus playoffs and of ....

Darrenv17

Reaction score
course the SUPER bowl.....would you be able to put on DVD???........ I will pay for all services and supplies.

Hawksnutt12

Reaction score
I have all of them. However I have not thought about putting them onto DVD yet. It would be very time consuming, not to mention the number of DVD's it would take. I will think about it though!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am gonna work on a few dvds of games I do have. I have issues with mine tho. I may be able to start work on them next week if things go different starting tomorrow. I have 4-5 games on dvd.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would love to get the Playoff games and Super Bowl on DVD. If anyone finds a way to get them, let me know please!

tleise32

Reaction score
kickass torrents has the games... that makes it a LOT easier than taking it from dvr. juss sayin. not recommending it however

Hawksnutt12

Reaction score
You cant sign up for TYT right now! It's full!!! Bummer deal!!

253hawk

Reaction score
I have every Hawks preseason, regular season, playoff game and the Owl in 720p/5.1, no commercials...104 GB. Send me a thumb drive and I'd be more than happy to dump them all on there and send it back.

Not real sure how to convert .mkv to DVD format. If you have a smart TV, it should play the files right off USB though.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Cartire":uu2q765n said:
Game Rewind

A very good option as well. If someone could throw together a DVD set though I would definitely pay for it.