Seahawks Jersey question?

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
I've been looking but haven't seen any Nike Elite Jersey's with the SB 48 patch. I wanted to get either a Lynch or Sherman jersey, but want the real deal, not one with the screened on print. Would like to get an authentic game day jersey with the SB patch, does anyone know if these exist for purchase? Seen the ones going for around $119 but looking for the $250-$300 range jersey's.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the answer to your question is. But several folks have talked about being able to buy the patch. If worse comes to worse, you can but both items separately and have the patch sewn on.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The only ones that are being sold with the patch are the screenprinted jerseys. That could change, but for right now if you want an Elite jersey with a patch you'll have to buy the patch separately and sew it on yourself.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
pmedic920":382if8cr said:
I'm not sure what the answer to your question is. But several folks have talked about being able to buy the patch. If worse comes to worse, you can but both items separately and have the patch sown on.

Thanks, yeah I wasn't sure if I was just looking in the wrong place or what. If worse comes to worse I'll just go that route. Think it's kind of weird they wouldn't have this to purchase with the patch sown on, you have to figure that it would be a big seller....anyways

Go Hawks!!

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
dunceface":1h9mjlgc said:
Hopefully they become available after the game...

For sure, that's what I'm hoping for. Not trying to bash the screen print ones but would rather have the real thing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep I'm waiting for the real thing myself.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
IMO its all about making the most money as quickly as possible. That's why you only see the screen printed jerseys they can pump those out a lot quicker at a cheaper cost than the limited or elite jerseys. I just wish they sold the same patch that are on those jerseys because they are a much better quality than the ones on eBay.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Plus I'm not the best person when comes to sowing. An if the quality isn't that great what's the point.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3lnjk5hu said:
The only ones that are being sold with the patch are the screenprinted jerseys. That could change, but for right now if you want an Elite jersey with a patch you'll have to buy the patch separately and sew it on yourself.

I believe that there were some Limited jerseys with the patch at one point, but I don't see them in the NFL Shop anymore.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3nizazw8 said:
Shadowhawk":3nizazw8 said:

I believe that there were some Limited jerseys with the patch at one point, but I don't see them in the NFL Shop anymore.

Yeah I thought i was going crazy, thought I saw some but didn't get payed until yesterday. Went to look today an no luck.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
soxhawk":193meu58 said:
I don't see the official patch being sold anywhere on its own, either.

This is driving me crazy. Why the hell would the NFL not sell these?

jhawk91

Reaction score
Nope no elite jerseys but they do have the limiteds every so often, I managed to snag a russell wilson jersey when they where available. I have no idea why the patch isn't being sold so people can at the very least have them sewn on themselves

pmedic920

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":1w99dz6l said:
dunceface":1w99dz6l said:
Hopefully they become available after the game...

For sure, that's what I'm hoping for. Not trying to bash the screen print ones but would rather have the real thing.

Me too. Actually I'm wanting a couple or 3. I'd like a Wilson with the SB & captains patch.

Canuckhead

Reaction score
If you go to the Nike online store they still have Limited Wilson Blue with the Superbowl patch in all sizes and XXL in the Lynch

kmeleon

Reaction score
Just received my wife's Nike "Game" jersey today. Got her the Wilson road super bowl XLVIII jersey. The patch is pretty nice, like a rubber backing but ironed on. But the nice thing is it's on the right side just the real jerseys the players are wearing. The wife doesn't need anything special, this one will do her for many years. I too would have bought a SB Elite jersey but nothing was ever released.....yet. I guess we'll see.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2x380a7x said:
soxhawk":2x380a7x said:
I don't see the official patch being sold anywhere on its own, either.

This is driving me crazy. Why the hell would the NFL not sell these?

They probably aren't selling the patch seperately so you'll fork out the extra $20 on a game jersey. If they sold just the patch I'm assuming most people would just buy the patch and sew it on themselves instead of spending $120 on a game jersey.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
I'd even fork out a little extra $$ and go the personalized route with the Elite jersey if they offered it with the SB Patch.... I get it that they can mass produce the screen print jersey's a lot quicker, but any die hard fans going to want the real thing. It's a dam shame, gonna have to play the waiting game and see if any get released after the SB.

I would of thought they would have some ready to go right after the NFCCG as money hungry as the NFL is. Wishful thinking I guess.

Go Hawks!!