Seahawks Jersey question?

Exittium

Reaction score
I'm sure they're holding back for now until we see who wins, after all I know for me our last SB... it something I don't want memories of therefore avoided buying any merchandise from it. This one, once again I'm still waiting the outcome. So maybe when there's an outcome they'll mass produce those highly wanted, SB Elite's, and what not.

drcool

Reaction score
Unfortunately no Elite SB jerseys have been made. Only the Game and a few Limited but even the selection of those with the SB patch is pretty small. In 2-3 weeks NFLShop, Fanatics, and the Seahawks Pro Shop could have other players available (assuming Seattle). There are still a lot of Wilson Game jerseys available but the rest of the supply is running low. The demand was vastly underrated this year and Nike just didn't produce enough blanks. I tried to warn em!

If it is any consolation there are no Broncos Elite SB jerseys either.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
jhawk91":cw1zlitm said:
I have no idea why the patch isn't being sold so people can at the very least have them sewn on themselves

Why sell the milk when you can force them to buy the cow?

Frankly, I don't want to buy a jersey with the patch until the outcome of the game is proven to be positive. I mean, I don't want to see another Super Bowl XL patch for the rest of my life.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
SB 40 is a good point, guess I don't want to see a 48 patch every time I put a jersey on if the outcome doesn't go in our favor.