Seahawks top 10 plays (according to NFLN)

evergreen

Reaction score
I was thinking all time. That was fun but the top three plays of the year are the Lynch run, the 4th and 7 TD and the Interception. In chronological order.

We're quickly burying all the early years stuff and now the Holmgren era too. These are the glory years!

HawkWow

Reaction score
I watched that live and immediately felt they really rushed that thing together. Not one Lynch run? No knock on Percy...and nice catch...but HTH does that rate as a top 10 play and . or over Beasts walk in vs. SF or his last against SF, etc?

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkWow":3de6nw7z said:
I watched that live and immediately felt they really rushed that thing together. Not one Lynch run? No knock on Percy...and nice catch...but HTH does that rate as a top 10 play and . or over Beasts walk in vs. SF or his last against SF, etc?

It's done by some producer that delegated it to an intern I am sure. Hence my disclaimer...

Meeker

Reaction score
HawkWow":1bhyjq17 said:

Lynch's top play was his run against the Texans, atleast IMO.

They also only had 2 defensive plays...really? No strip-sack fumble recovery TD vs the Saints? Or tip drill INT vs the Texans?

Lanakila

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":fkjob1yv said:
HawkWow":fkjob1yv said:

It's done by some producer that delegated it to an intern I am sure. Hence my disclaimer...

Exactly what happened. Slammed together by who the hell knows who.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Those were cool to watch, but I agree with the sentiments above. We've all seen some better plays that should have replaced a couple.

Specifically at least one Lynch run over THAT 17 yard Harvin catch.

Latest posts