Here's what I want for NYCoug - can we make it happen?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't know David but I've read all his posts and seen his story blow up.

I remember he made a post last playoffs, something about 'all day i dream about seahawks', and it's amazing what he's turned that into.

I don't know how we make it happen, maybe some of us with season tickets can bring it up with our ticket reps...

but I think the hawks should fly him out next season for a home game and let him raise the 12 flag to represent the 12's.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
why would it never happen? Just out of curiosity.

Logistically it's entirely feasible.

Sentimentally speaking the 12s are a huge part of the Seahawks. That's why the flag goes up.

I realize that he's more popular to us since he posts here and not everyone will have seen any of the articles or interviews but they always do the montage before the flag goes up.

If they showed his clips I think the 12s would get totally cranked up for it. In fact in this instance they could announce it ahead of time.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I could see it for a pre-season game or something, but depends. Not sure the team would do it. We'd need to get something going on twitter.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":1dy4ik7f said:
I could see it for a pre-season game or something, but depends. Not sure the team would do it. We'd need to get something going on twitter.

I dunno why the team wouldn't do it. Some of the people they get to do it are mediocre at best. About the only reason i could see them saying no is because they'd be worried about an influx of popular "12s" wanting to do it.

Hell they could turn it into a tradition and one fan a year could be voted to do it.

How many local sports figures/obscure celebrities can they throw up there without duplicating them that actually want to go do it? 12 flag is for the 12s and he should be the first.