Anyone think we can catch Green Bay?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I would love to hope we could - but I don't 'think' we will -

They have to play Chicago and Tennessee. Don't know much about Chicago other than they don't have a winning record. I know that Tennessee is decent an Henry is a beast. So, they could lose the Tennessee game - it is at Green Bay for whatever home field advantage is worth. Tennessee are currently 4 point underdogs from what I can see.

I could see us winning our last two. I like is against the 49ers - particularly since they aren't on home turf. Rams give us fits obviously but we're healthier than the last matchup. And they are looking positively 'human' against the Jets today.

And apparently we would probably win the tiebreaker for seeding, well as of week 13: https://www.canalstreetchronicles.c...icture-where-new-orleans-saints-stand-week-13

It could happen :0190l:

Rat

Reaction score
Need to root extra hard for the Eagles today to keep the Bears in the playoff hunt for next week.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Even if the Seahawks win both of their last games, fivethirtyeight has the #1 seed probability at 11%. Right now it's sitting at 4%.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Never say never, signed Jermaine Kearse.

themunn

Reaction score
Packers have a history of folding against hard running teams so Tennessee should be in with a shout - Packers have played just 3 teams with winning records and lost 2 - only win was in week 3 against Saints who started the season slow.

So it's possible but got to worry about the Rams game first and foremost, they will be hurting after today's loss. Saints also have conference tie-breaker even if the Chiefs finish the job against them today.

vonstout

Reaction score
The Pacers have to lose to the Bears and the Saints have to lose to either the Vikes or Panthers and we have to win out. GB losing to the Titans and NO losing to the Chiefs doesn’t help us. The Giants loss pretty much killed our chances. The Bears won their last 2, but Houston and Minny are both riddled with injuries, so it’s not saying much. But they are huge rivalry games so you never know.

LTH

Reaction score
nwHawk":1ih4h3zt said:
Never say never, signed Jermaine Kearse.

Who would have EVER thought the Rams would lose to the Jets.

LTH

renofox

Reaction score
If GB beats CHI there is no way Seahawks can take the 1 seed. Ignoring NO, Seattle needs to win out AND GB lose to CHI for Seahawks to get the 1 seed.

pinksheets

Reaction score
renofox":37afv6p6 said:
If GB beats CHI there is no way Seahawks can take the 1 seed. Ignoring NO, Seattle needs to win out AND GB lose to CHI for Seahawks to get the 1 seed.
Is that because of the conference record tiebreaker?

renofox

Reaction score
pinksheets":17f9mpov said:
renofox":17f9mpov said:
Is that because of the conference record tiebreaker?
Yes

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
A couple different sites that have computer predictors both have Seahawks at 5% shot to win #1 ...... so you're saying there's a chance????

renofox

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1puhhiv9 said:
A couple different sites that have computer predictors both have Seahawks at 5% shot to win #1 ...... so you're saying there's a chance????

Seahawks win out
+ CHI defeats GB
+ NO lose 2 of 3 KC, Vikings, Panthers (looks like 1 down, 1 to go)
= Seahawks get 1st seed

Latest posts