Snookie has joined the Seahawks bandwagon..

City Of Reign

Reaction score
You have to ask? This is a bad thing. A very very very bad thing :( that girl is one of the posterchilds for birth control.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What the hell is that thing? Talk about ugly. I never understood the draw of that show, or any of the other reality shows. People must lead boring lives.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Here you go Ms. Snooki, have a seat right here next to Piers Morgan on our, ahem, bandwagon.

(We've secretly replaced their MetLife Stadium destination with a trip to the Moon)

Plenty of room left on the wagon, you listenin' Keith Olberman? Al Sharpton?

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
I almost feel ashamed to be a Seahawks fan after seeing this....quick somebody start another useless reality show that is an embarrassment to the human race...she should come running and it will distract her long enough for the super bowl to pass

Axx

Reaction score
Time to root for broncos inspite of snooki...

seadoc

Reaction score
Here's how that went:

Photographer: Snooki! Snooki! Over here! Can I get one of you holding this up? *hands her jersey*
*snap!*

She probably didn't even realize what it was.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Personally I can't stand her but like it or not she is a pop-culture icon. I think it is kind of cool that some of the celebrities out there are jumping on the bandwagon.

I remember at XL all the celebrities were jumping on the Stealers bandwagon.

taz291819

Reaction score
Ya'll are funny. When I was 21, if MTV offered to pay me to go on vacation and do stupid stuff, I'd have done it in a heartbeat.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
She very well may be attending the game too...ah well I say the more the merrier. I'm just glad you can't ignore us anymore