NFC Champs Wallpaper

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see any online yet so I threw together a quick, simple wallpaper if anyone wants it. 1980x1020.

nfc_champs_s.jpg

http://www.toddbreda.com/nfc_champs.jpg

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looks great....I saved it. Not sure if I'm going to use it or not. Been Sporting the same Wallpaper (Wilson) on my computer and (Baldwin) on my phone pretty much the whole year and am almost scared to change them now

Jbo

Reaction score
There was one last year for the Atlanta game that said" Atlanta a storm is coming" and it had the hawk eyes above the Atlanta skyline with dark storm clouds...... If you or someone can do that for New York that would be very cool!!!!!!! :)))))

dbmack

Reaction score
Thank you! I was already using that same picture as my wallpaper but the Championship logo makes it much better!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":1km2rysl said:
Looks great....I saved it. Not sure if I'm going to use it or not. Been Sporting the same Wallpaper (Wilson) on my computer and (Baldwin) on my phone pretty much the whole year and am almost scared to change them now

I'm in the same boat. I'm not changing a thing until after the SuperBowl. Been using the same ones all year. But I saved this one anyway because I will go back and use it at some point. It's beautiful.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, it is now adorning my desktop... and it looks GOOOOD! :D Though I did resize it to 1920 X 1200 so it fit my screen better. Thanks Todd!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you guys like! The one wallpaper that took less than 10 minutes to do! (The fantastic photo did all the work). :)

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Love it. Cant get it to resize for my ipad but hoping it works on the mac. Thanks!!