Tom Brady, Sherm, and the Hawks

kmedic

Reaction score
Tom Brady this morning on a local radio show in Boston: "I don't know him at all. I've watched him play and he's that kind of guy. I approach the game and I have respect for my opponents. That's the way our team always plays. We win with graciousness and when we lose we can do better. Some teams don't do that or that's not their program."

Meanwhile, at an ongoing press conference only a few miles away his coach is ripping Wes Welker (who he had a falling out with) for "deliberately" targeting his cornerback in what is the "dirtiest" play he's ever seen. A month ago, Brady is dropping F-bombs on national
TV at the refs for a bad call. A year ago he tells Sherm and Thomas he'll see them at the end of the game.

That's why we luv ya Tom, you and your Pats are just such a "gracious" team and our Hawks (not just Sherm apparently but the entire organization) are the exact opposite.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
brady.gif

tom-brady.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D288

5-tom-brady-dancing-gif.gif

Axx

Reaction score
they respect their opponents so much that they run the score up on them even when they are up 35+ points

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Very true. Every patriot fan I know behaves this way too. Bleh.

I think he is just upset he lost to the Hawks last hear and Sherman said he was not near the top five of the smartest Q'S in the league.

getnasty

Reaction score
How gracious was Tom Brady's wife when they lost their last Super bowl? How gracious was he when he didn't get that call against Carolina?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Tom's gonna keep it real classy at home on his couch. He might want to polish those rings. They're getting pretty old.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Tom's an asshat... but no one will call him out on it because they don't talk to him on the sidelines. He is gracious and cordial with the press.

kearly

Reaction score
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are awesome. They are far more cerebral and subtle in their trolling than Richard Sherman is.

It's all mind games with these guys. Getting in the heads of others matters. Brady and Belichick are pros pros in this regard.

rjdriver

Reaction score
kearly":1nawv70m said:
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are awesome. They are far more cerebral and subtle in their trolling than Richard Sherman is.

It's all mind games with these guys. Getting in the heads of others matters. Brady and Belichick are pros pros in this regard.

They are also far more cerebral and subtle in their videotaping.

But ya, I agree. They are a legendary companionship.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
rjdriver":2anoeuc5 said:
kearly":2anoeuc5 said:

They are also far more cerebral and subtle in their videotaping.

But ya, I agree. They are a legendary companionship.

Was gonna say this. As an Eagles fan, I'm not convinced that videogate isn't the reason Tom had the perfect screen on every play in the second half, no matter how the defense lined up. He just knew exactly what their strategy was. Kind of ... coincidental?

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am sure Tom said to light a fire so that we beat the donkeys.