Bronco Busters

Faust

Reaction score
I think it's time to resurect the old bronco buster shirts from the old AFC West rivalry. I don't know how to add a pick so maybe some else can add one.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Totally remember those. I had a Raiders Buster one when I went to a game against them at the old Kingdome:). Awesome!!

TOPHawk

Reaction score
Wasn't it 'Raider Hater' and 'Bronco Buster'?

Renohawk

Reaction score
Yes, I was at the first wild card game, Seattle and Denver, Bronco Buster. And yes, it was Raider Hater. Loved those T shirts.

SEAHOXXX

Reaction score
This forum is the first thing that popped up when I searched "Bronco Busters shirt" on google.

Good News: After digging a little bit, I found an amazing Bronco Busters remake shirt from local Seattle shop Homers Apparel.
I was so pumped that i found it, that I created this account just to share this link with you guys, knowing that you were probably looking for it too.

Now that we've knocked out the current douchiest QB in the league, it's time that we get some long overdue revenge on the douchiest QB of the 80s and 90s--- JOHN ELWAY

Link to Bronco Busters tee from Homers- http://www.homersapparel.com/products/bronco-busters

625581_581735238587658_482907541_n.jpg

The Radish

Reaction score
Weren't those originally manufactored by a company The Boz owned?

Seems I remember something about that.

:les:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I remember those shirts. Back in 1983, the Seahawks played a wildcard game against the Broncos. There was a parody of Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters song called "Bronco Busters". Of course they had many songs that year - they had one that was a parody of "Major Tom".

bigtrain21

Reaction score
hawkfan68":sgg9v60w said:
I remember those shirts. Back in 1983, the Seahawks played a wildcard game against the Broncos. There was a parody of Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters song called "Bronco Busters". Of course they had many songs that year - they had one that was a parody of "Major Tom".

Did they have a song for Bronco Busters? I only remember Raider Busters to the same Ghostbusters song.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The Radish":oaglnxeh said:
Weren't those originally manufactored by a company The Boz owned?

Seems I remember something about that.

:les:

Wore mine out years ago...wish I still had one.

I think the Boz one was the "No BOZos". IIRC, at Mile high, the fans were all wearing them and having a good time with it all before learning Boz put the shrits out and donated the proceeds to the Seattle children's hospital. Great marketing ploy as even hawk fans had reservations about Boz and his antics.

That same day at mile high, IIRC, the Boz had a plane fly over the stadium pulling a banner reading "Buy the Boz's new book". I believe this all after the Boz reportedly "spit in Elway's face" as he lie on the ground after a Boz tackle.

Basically, Boz was Sherman before Richard Sherman.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
bigtrain21":31o6l657 said:
hawkfan68":31o6l657 said:

Did they have a song for Bronco Busters? I only remember Raider Busters to the same Ghostbusters song.

You're right...it was Raiderbusters. My memory is failing me :)